Sapnin!?

Hi evry1 long time toker/shota, newbie potter ea so wag1 breadbinz...

:welcome: PhoenixfrEman :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. "newbie potter ea so wag1 breadbinz.":high-five: lol

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

:welcome: you came to the right place to learn and grow. :Namaste:

And a great place to learn to grow too :)

Welcome PhoenixfrEman to :420: Great to have you with us on the number one site for ending cannabis prohibition worldwide. There are some handy links for navigating the site in the New Member Start Links forum.

Looking forward to reading about your grow! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom