Sativa-dominant Stealthy AutoFem

Egzoset

Hi,

I'm searching for auto-flowering feminised strands which are sativa-dominant and low-profile both in terms of size and smell. So far i'm considering those:

Ministry of Cannabis
Angelmatic fem

Paradise Seeds
Automaria 2

As if that weren't picky enough i'd also wish to know which plant copes best with poor illumination condition (e.g. growing ordinary indoor house plants), without the assistance of hardware like lamps, fans, pumps, etc.

:reading420magazine:

There going to stretch and fall over without proper light. Invest in some cfls or plant them outside otherwise your wasting your money on seeds.

I'm curious, by "fall over" do you imply that the plants will get sick and fail to complete their flowering cycle?

So you are going to grow a plant but not use any grow lamp and expect that plant to produce buds that you will be able to smoke and get high off of? I don't see that plan working out too well. The plant will stretch and stretch looking for some source of light and it will not have any energy to make thick buds or essential oils because the plant will be getting no energy to form these compounds. I mean, maybe you should do a little more research on the subject of growing cannabis because to be honest with you if everything is not done right and in the right order your plants will suffer badly. Sometimes, even when you do do everyhting right sometimes you get an ugly duckling. If I were you and wanted to experiment with growing just 1 plant or 2 for a hobby garden I would buy a 250 or 400 watt HPS light and ballast. They are relatively inexpensive and do not use nearly as much power as a couple thousand watt lights like a lot of people run.

If by stealthy, you mean compact and not taking forever in flowering, then consider Arjan's Haze #3 by Greenhouse Seed Co. Bred specifically for indoor growers looking for a sativa dominant strain this may be what your looking for. If you look for a series of videos from Greenhouse on YouTube the AH #3 is about 11 min. Happy viewing.

Hello,

The 1st line of my 1st post reads as follows:

I'm searching for auto-flowering feminised strands which are sativa-dominant and low-profile both in terms of size and smell.

The "stealthy" expression refers to size & smell, obviously.

Anyway, i'm done choosing the strain! There are two plants now growing indoors, actually...

I asked for Arjan's Haze #3. The person i made business with couldn't get me anything from Greenhouse Seed Co., unfortunately.

As for the lack of light, at the moment i'm dealing with that by using a curved reflective panel: i place my plants in front of a window and then i install the panel behind. Sunlight which would have penetrated deeper inside otherwise is being redirected at the plants, which improves the situation significantly. I move the plants to another window after noon to extend the sunlight exposure period. Plan-B involves using LED technology combined to a closet if my current experiment fails but that's not on my to-do list just yet.

Salutations,

I've published my pictures to illustrate what i've done so far.

Another experiment would be nice, i'd start it on October 1st if i can manage to acquire the seeds before the end of September. This time i'd like to grow an Indica-dominant plant besides my AutoMaria II... Any suggestions for such an auto-flowering feminized dwarf???

:yummy:

This is an update. My 1st self-grower experiment went relatively well although it would have been more conclusive if i had started it a month earlier. The lack of sunlight forced me to rethink my 2nd project: after about 5 weeks it became obvious i had to use artificial light to save my 4 plants. I'm presently using three 45 Watts CFLs, i can foresee i'll need to add more or switch to something juicier. My older plant is less than 5 inches high (but looks nice) and yet it's 50 days old starting from re-hydration day... It started growing flower precursors so i guess this won't be a great harvest! Perhaps my younger plants will be a bit better.

Anyway, i expect i'll have more success with window culture if wait until next sprint to experiment with indoor self-growing under the sunlight.

In the meantime...

20u99vs.jpg

2lmkhoz.jpg

(2011-Dec-15, 18h50)

Autoflowers work great during summer months....autoflowers were invented......to get the most out of the sun during the short summers....because they dont need the 12/12 .

I'll check what AutoFems can do for me when i start my 3rd self-cultivation experiment on March 1st. There will be 1 AM2, 1 Big Bang Auto and 1 GOM. The last two are Indicas though...

The harvest was modest, i'll need to improve on lightning. Lucky me, the next session is going to be closer to warmer/longer summer days.

Back
Top Bottom