Sativa HPA Aeroponic Grow Experiment 2021

The wedding cake is really doing well, nice roots and all.
20210203_202230.jpg

20210203_202308.jpg

The wedding cake is really doing well, nice roots and all.
20210203_202230.jpg

20210203_202308.jpg
After reading your last journal I can only imagine the root mass you will have in those chambers come harvest time!
I’m also curious how long you will veg this time around now that you have so many more girls filling the tent?

I will probably veg for another month, im planning to install a screen and grow scrog, the other plant are smaller so i will see how quickly they catch back, if they remain too small compared to the big one i wont top them, the bigger girls got topped already and started to get bushy.
I will try to keep them under 12 inch high under the screen during veg than flip them at the end of the month if the screen has a good coverage, im expecting a good 3 month flowering time as they are mostly sativa dominant.
Yes it will be interesting to see which one make the most roots as i noticed some big plants make little roots and some small bushy plants make as much roots as plant like the warlock.

I will probably veg for another month, im planning to install a screen and grow scrog, the other plant are smaller so i will see how quickly they catch back, if they remain too small compared to the big one i wont top them, the bigger girls got topped already and started to get bushy.
I will try to keep them under 12 inch high under the screen during veg than flip them at the end of the month if the screen has a good coverage, im expecting a good 3 month flowering time as they are mostly sativa dominant.
Yes it will be interesting to see which one make the most roots as i noticed some big plants make little roots and some small bushy plants make as much roots as plant like the warlock.
Sounds like a solid plan! I’ve been growing scrog on the last 3 grows and I finally feel like I got the timing down to fill the screen. On my current grow I started flower with the screen about 2/3 full and kept training through the stretch. That just about filled the whole screen. Obviously it depends on strain and I’m sure sativa dominant will stretch even more.

Back
Top Bottom