Sativa Mix 600w Indoor UK

Been away for a couple weeks so thought I would share an update. Following the recent harvesting I now have only the Super Silver, Nevilles and Arjuns #1 Hazes left, along with 3 Vanilla Kush.

I had to cut some of the VK as I spotted some early mould spores in the main colas, I was expecting and looking out for it as the buds are stupidly dense!
23_02_2_.JPG

23_02_5_.JPG

Nice smelly nuggets of these even though they could do with a couple weeks extra to finish. Still drying what ive cut so no smoke report yet. Nice heavy yielding plants with an ever increasing trichrome count but at circa 12 weeks its a little too long for my liking, but i will wait till I smoke her before I make my final judgement.

Arjuns Haze #1
23_02_3_.JPG

Really nice looking Sativa. Buds are forming real nice with nuggets all over the place. Went from having a melon sort of aroma a couple weeks ago to something remarkably minty now...cant wait to taste his one!

Nevilles Haze
23_02_4_.JPG

Massive plant (over 2m) with expansive colas. Still a little spindly at the moment but they are slowly closing up and getting heavier, still 3 weeks to go for her so I still have high hopes! Nice pine like aroma and very dense trichrome formation....still plant is gonna get anybody stoned when its done!

Take it easy folks!

:thumb:

13 weeks bloom and i've cut the Vanilla Kush. Here's as pile of weed....

Vanilla_Kush_3_2.JPG
Vanilla_Kush_1_.JPG
Vanilla_Kush_5_.JPG

612g to be specific! This should dry up to around 5oz, add that to the 50g i've already got dry and it adds up to around 70g per plant (or 2.3oz)!

Nice smelling weed and the high from the earlier cut is nice, more cerebral sativa than i was expecting. Lovely flavour though.

Onoy the pure sativas left now and they need another week......see you soon!

:high-five:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom