Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG: Legal Medical Marijuana Grow

Re: Sativa OG aka Skywalker OG - Legal Medical Marijuana Grow

Ok, so now this has to go on the list of buds I must obtain and try!

I still think I am going to love the Mezmakronic more though! XD
These are the two on the list so far though, out of all I see on the net, they have caught my eye the most. Love a frosty bud, like it was left outside overnight on the grass and you go pick it up the next morning after a frost, haha, just thought I would say that :grinjoint:

Peace, love and canna!

i hear you bro there is a whole catalogue of strains frosty and icey looking buds any of the white strains but Im such a pig I needthe strongest meds I can find which is why I prefer high thc counts the arjan haze is 23% and so sticky you can barely seperate your fingers from the resins like gooey hash check greenhouse hawian snow out bro greenhouse site has vids and tutorials for all thier strains reps peace

Re: Sativa OG - Legal Medical Marijuana Grow

Just coming on late. Those og kush pics are nice. Don't know if mine will be the same but I got some Og kush #18 by reserva privada from the attitude seed bank.

Different strain altogether.

Isn't that the truth! I have a friends living in Hollywood, Venice Beach and Burbank and not one of them will smoke anything other than OG Kush. They would rather travel an hour in the car each way to different dispensaries looking for the legit LA OG.
For those like myself not lucky enough to live in LA and obtain these fine meds the LA Skywalker is NOT DP's Skywalker not even close. The OG and OG x18 from Reserva Privada is NOT the LA OG Kush. The seed banks know this and are determined to cash in on this phenomenal strain that story has it came from one seed found in a bag from a Dead show years ago.

Thanks 420 for sharing your experience with us!
+Rep
:bravo::nicethread::bravo::nicethread:

:grinjoint:That sure is some good work you're doing!!!! :cheer:

Those are some kick as photo's and the plants are magnificent but I have to ask were many of them in flush because the way the leaves were rolling up looks like begining of mag def?

Re: Sativa OG Kush - Legal Medical Marijuana Grow

You say its a legal grow, but it looks like you got a ton of plants down there. I thought more than 6 was illegal? Besides the point, amazing looking shit you got there. :grinjoint:

in santa cruz,ca and oakland, ca you are allowed to cultivate up to 99 plants
it varies from place to place.

But those are some awesome plants!

This is a legal grow for a legal collective of patients, this is definitely not a personal grow. ;)

Awesome trichome photos.
Do pure sativas always have darker fan leaves than indica strains???

I went to a collective in Oregon yesterday and got some OG and some Chem Dog. Not sure where the OG came from or the genetics of it but it was such good medicine for pain. I had sore body from working really hard all day and sat back with some OG and just felt the world lift off my shoulders. I love Kush. It is so great. Chem Dog too. I used to live in LA for a few years and smoked a lot of OG kush I got from the collectives in Socal and and the LA stuff is really really good and so is the bud up in the Northwest. I really would like to do a side by side comparison of the buds people are calling OG Kush because I love Kush and would gladly take part in that blind taste test to tell which was the best OG Kush in the world. I think it would be fun.

Re: Sativa OG Kush - Legal Medical Marijuana Grow

that is so awesome. it looks like god jizzed all over em

HAHAHA That is Hilarious. These plants do look absolutely Wonderful. I was wondering if you had topped them at all. If so, then at what weeks/and nodes did you top them at?

Wow like yall dont understand i live in fucking GEORGIA, you dont ever see any plants that even comes close to looking like that. Apparently i need to get the fuck out of GA.

boss ass pictures bro.

Wow like yall dont understand i live in fucking GEORGIA, you dont ever see any plants that even comes close to looking like that. Apparently i need to get the fuck out of GA.

boss ass pictures bro.

That is wierd cause I have a cousin in florida who drives to GA once a month to pick up his buds he says there are loads of top shelf buds to be had coming from the state wierd.

I mean if you know where to go, yeah there is some very nice looking buds, but if you don't know anyone that can get tht green your SOL. Very little people around me invest in anything but mids, but then again most of them don't have the knowledge or desire to gain knowledge about these strains y'all talk about so much.

lots of love went into this i can see, looks great nice job!!

Back
Top Bottom