Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG: Legal Medical Marijuana Grow

very cool! what did you feed them? I'd like to find the magic reciepe..... i use advanced nutes with botanicare. an this time i;m goin to try so others. These looks AWESOME

I'm growing this right now. i've had difficutlties getting it to be this big any tips?
IMG_110411.JPG

Thats a bomb setup ay!! Nice healthy lookin plants there, looks like some lkilla weed- similar in looks to my last girl actually. Wish i could do a grow that size;) awsumness. GOOD JOB!!

I'm growing this right now. i've had difficutlties getting it to be this big any tips?
IMG_110411.JPG

What wattage globe are you using? And how long into flower is this.. My last, a sativa strain, took on 3 months of flower to build real size and she still wasnt quite as ready as i like.. normally 30% amber trichs. So maybe give it sum more time, are u using a super bloom fert or anything??

Re: Sativa OG aka Skywalker OG - Legal Medical Marijuana Grow

Wow like yall dont understand i live in fucking GEORGIA, you dont ever see any plants that even comes close to looking like that. Apparently i need to get the fuck out of GA.

boss ass pictures bro.

I'm out here in Jawjuh too bro. Coffee County ;) I don't know what you mean though. I've seen plenty of medical grade shit around here. But don't get me wrong, it runs for about 20-35 a gram sold by thugs, sometimes 10 if you find a white guy, lol. Mostly what I see though is mids down here. 5 a gram and few seeds..

Nice photos MR.ADMINISTRATOR.Alot of love goes into a crop like that.Very lucky patients.The caregiver should hold seminars:Namaste: and show step by step to people how to do this properly to get those results. :peace::thanks:

After speaking with Luke last night, we decided to out his real name, to help shed some light on the reality of who is saying what and claiming to be who, regarding this strain. Luke Skywalker's real name is Ron Cabrera and this is what he had to say about Skywalker OG aka OG Kush - Sativa Dominant vs. OG Kush - Indica Dominant.

"There's really no way to tell which came first. My best research indicates they may have all came at the same time from Chemdog bag seed. So, I maintain Skywalker is the most Sativa OG, and is superior in that regard to Herowana [sp?] and that Herowana was more widely dispersed from the beginning, and the OG line that became Skywalker was always more sequestered, and perhaps that could create the impression that Herowana came first simply because no one knew there were different OGs, let alone the Skywalker which was not named until years later. In fact, in the time frame of which we're speaking Herowana didn't even have its name yet. So to say it [Herowana] came first just points out that the more prevalent, higher Indica content OG we all had in the past, we are all just now saying, 'that was the Herowana,' it had no name back then. I personally remember when old guys started calling the OG 'Herowana' as a joke to explain how strong our pot is compared to what they smoked back in the day. I think the name Herowana was finally settled on for the more Indica OG way after Skywalker was becoming well known, and this was in response to Skywalker's popularity and an attempt to market another strain. So one last time, it was only out of the realization that 'all those years' the more Indica OG from the past 'must have been Herowana' that one could conclude it is older than and more original than Skywalker. It is simply a matter of prevalence and assumption. Further, I still maintain that I am the one who first delineated they were different because I had Herowana since the year 2000 and Skywalker since 2002, and I ran thorough experiments to differentiate them. I talked with the guys I got it from and everyone says the OG which is now named Skywalker is the original OG, indicating that those people there at the time are in the know, but how can anybody know for certain when what is certain, they all came from the same bag seed as far back as 1998! Regardless, in 2008 I ran further tests showing nutrient threshold differences between the two further convincing me there is a true difference between Herowana and Skywalker. I will publish these results soon here at 420 Magazine. Well I hope this puts all assumptions to rest."

Ron Cabrera aka Luke Skywalker

What wattage globe are you using? And how long into flower is this.. My last, a sativa strain, took on 3 months of flower to build real size and she still wasnt quite as ready as i like.. normally 30% amber trichs. So maybe give it sum more time, are u using a super bloom fert or anything??

I've been running them on 12/12 about 56 days, 4 to 1 1000watt HPS light. Using Advanced nutrients 2 part, Piranha, Tarantula, carbo load, Big Bud and Overdrive. I've started scrogging which has really upped my yield, but I'm wondering if I'm ever going to get some big show stopper buds like I do with some of my other strains.
Perhaps more time and light would help though.

Back
Top Bottom