Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG: Legal Medical Marijuana Grow

Re: Sativa OG Kush - Legal Medical Marijuana Grow

Simply beautiful! Some of the best frosting I've seen. Thanks for sharing your great work :) How did you manage to take photos of the trichomes?
Ed

I think you mentioned that these were clones but where did it originate? If seed, where did it come from? I am so interested in that plant but I do strictly at the time outdoors but if I can get anything close to this I may have to re-think and try indoors. Hard to give up the long summer days here in Hawaii. That is an awesome plant. Nice job.

looks like a skywalker , i got sw growing in 5 dif locations. we just unable to supply the big demand for it. dont cut leaf off next time. your buds are small compaired to our grows. we yeild 5.75 lbs per 4 light setup. sw not the biggest producer but definitely on the top 10 strains of all time. we max out thc at 29.87% with a .8% cbd and 6.75 cbn ,so this strain has the genes to get above 30%. not the best producer outdoors inless trellused right and seems to love greenhouse better then direct sunlight.
i am including a pic of the white gold and the skywalker og.so you can see what a 3x3 and 3x6 tray can do and these girls only into flower 25days[white gold]. and i dont cut leaf.
topping is all bullshit dont listen to a mf that tells ya it increases yield. training them is the key. pinching and tipping them and leaving the big leaf on will give way better yeilds. also dont pre trim ever, before or after harvest. your killing the long duration and the killer sweetness.the turpines kick up when done right. if you want 1 hit and quit 5hr or longer stuff then pay attention.
10_13_13_001.JPG
white gold 25 days into flower 3x3 tray gh flora nova nutes no bud enhancements yeilds are 1.75 per 1000w 9 days from the mother 12day veg of clones 8 week strain 56 day flowering indica
DSC003358.JPG
sky walker og 3 weeks from harvest 3x6 trays, heavy 16 full lineup.14 trays total. yeilds are 1.5 to 1.75 per 1000w. 3 days from the mother 3 week veg of clones 9 week sw og 63 day flower period.

Note; sw og does really good in soil and soiless like coco . Way better results then with rockwool or hydro systems.
This strain just dosent like hydro setups. It really yields and produces much better in soil.

Hey Icemud, I have a plant that looks just like the pic you posted of your Skywalker in Veg... What's your conclusion, is that cut the real deal?

The Skywalker OG I had was the real deal. Unfortunately I didn't tend to my clone of it and it died. SW is an excellent OG and very strong!

After all these years, Skywalker OG is still my main medicine of choice by far. :Namaste:

that closeup is the finished product. Everyone says its the stinkiest and tastiest and stoniest ever, and I'm talking about experience here- woodstock vintage experience. I gave this chick i'm 'friendly' with a tiny nug- half gram tops- in a ziplock, another ziplock, in a pill bottle, and that in a ziplock, in a tin in her dresser. Her bf is redneck so she has to be stealthy. She called me busted- dude sniffed it out DAYS later!!!

I have a cut of Skywalker(not Skywalker OG) my dad brought up from SoCal. It is hands down the stinkiest stickiest bud we have, and thats over ten different strains. Its my absolute favorite.
IMAG05998.jpg
IMAG05987.jpg

Note; sw og does really good in soil and soiless like coco . Way better results then with rockwool or hydro systems.
This strain just dosent like hydro setups. It really yields and produces much better in soil.

Although mine is not the OG, I have had great results in hydro as well as soil. They are in soil at the moment due to the fact that my current grow location wont allow it. Poor
Hydro system is collectin dust

Just to specify:
BlueberryxMazar= Skywalker
SkywalkerxOG Kush= Skywalker OG

Skywalker is what I decided to grow. The problem is trying to get either a clone or some seed here in lower Michigan. I got some killer LED's on order....:high-five:

Skywalker is what I decided to grow. The problem is trying to get either a clone or some seed here in lower Michigan. I got some killer LED's on order....:high-five:

Skywalker OG clone acquired. Setting course to intersect with harvest time Captain.

Back
Top Bottom