Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG: Legal Medical Marijuana Grow

Some pics of the male and female i breeded in flower. I am looking for the younger pics before flower.
2012-02-28_13-53-54_405.jpg
2012-03-12_10-28-46_955.jpg
is that top flower a hermie?

Looks like 100% male in your first (top) picture, and 100% female in your second (bottom) one.

I've got elderly-bat eyes, though.

My Skywalker is coming along. First go at it. I need to perfect it slightly. Haven't had a 10 week strain in donkeys years. Great to see this strain a decade ago, its still amazing now. Im just over 8 weeks
IMG_20190606_002455.jpg
IMG_20190606_002757.jpg
so inspiring! have a SW x W Widow in 4th day of flip so very cool to see this.

curious as to how long you flowered under what light and feeding schedule? ive two, crossed w ww at week 2.4 of flower atm. looks perfect btw!
Its all in my current journal mate. But off the top of my head.
-weeks 1-2 veg under 200w T5s
-weeks 3-5 veg under a 400w MH with LED/CFL supplementals
-week 1 transition 400w MH & Mars hydroTS100 & led supplemental
-week 2 transition switched globe to 600w HPS & Mars hydroTS1000 & led supplemental, strong lighting to stress to stop stretching
week 3-4 600w HPS & Mars hydroTS1000 & led supplemental
week 5-9 600w Dual spectrum 600w HPS and a HLG 266w V2 quantum board.
Shared space of 4x4 in a 4x8 untill week 7 then 4x8 all to itself due to shared space strain being harvested.
I use my own selection of nutes from about 10 diff companies using an additive based formula i created myself that i apply depending on the plants health, size, age ect ect. Its always in flux.
All in my journal. have a read. It can be a bit long and tedious though lol

Its all in my current journal mate. But off the top of my head.
-weeks ...
sorry i should of noted the link - i run a business off this phone pretty much 12 hours a day and I'm popular so I'm guilty of multi tasking on the fly w golden retriever levels of focus somedays. looks great over there and thank you for the thoughtfully detailed reply.

sorry i should of noted the link - i run a business off this phone pretty much 12 hours a day and I'm popular so I'm guilty of multi tasking on the fly w golden retriever levels of focus somedays. looks great over there and thank you for the thoughtfully detailed reply.
haha, Anytime mate.

Back
Top Bottom