Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG: Legal Medical Marijuana Grow

I was invited to a Legal Medical Sativa OG Grow here in Los Angeles and was lucky enough to be able to take pictures.

Please light up and enjoy the show...;)

Sativa-OG-Kush-2009_269.jpg

Sativa-OG-Kush-2009_268.jpg

Sativa-OG-Kush-2009_271.jpg

Sativa-OG-Kush-2009_272.jpg
How far into flower are these plants? They look amazing - hoping I'm a few weeks behind these photos - THIS is what I hope for, dream of, and is teaching me patience!

After speaking with Luke last night, we decided to out his real name, to help shed some light on the reality of who is saying what and claiming to be who, regarding this strain. Luke Skywalker's real name is Ron Cabrera and this is what he had to say about Skywalker OG aka OG Kush - Sativa Dominant vs. OG Kush - Indica Dominant.
You're such a badass!

Is the Skywalker pictured here still something obtainable when in LA? Available somewhere med/rec? There exist many "Skywalker OGs" that have come my way but I would like to experience the original someday if it's out there.

Is the Skywalker pictured here still something obtainable when in LA? Available somewhere med/rec? There exist many "Skywalker OGs" that have come my way but I would like to experience the original someday if it's out there.
It's highly unlikely you'll find it, unless you get it from the crews that controlled it. Unfortunately, so many people copied/crossed/lied about it that it's a gamble as to what you'll actually get.

Back
Top Bottom