Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG

Where do I need to go for clones? I really want the Skywalker. When looking at clones will I find it here in the southland? Is anyone selling in the downtown area? This is all I need to know. I hope someone helps me. I just need the right place to go to. That's all. I believe in instant karma and I live a life of non aggression. I seek spritual wisdom. Thank you 420. Thank you Ron for explaining the chemdog origins a little. I recall a lot of chemdog in NYC during the 1990's. Always reminded me of a sour piney 80's super skunk-lemon-northern lights. I think I've forgotten much of what I knew about it from back in the day. Peace

Ron says he will make it happen soon, however not yet, saying "it's sporadic". :thumb:

Where do I need to go for clones? I really want the Skywalker.

Thank you. That's music to my ears. I want to cultivate for two loved ones. I would like to offer my time to volunteer for 420 in some way should you need any help . Think of it as a way to kindly show my appreciation. Namaste

I agree with "growing 247" ,share the love with us less fortunate. I live in ohio where it is still illegal. I have never heard og skywalker kush but sounds like the exact medicine I need. I, having legitimate chronic pain would truely benefit from a medicine like this. I:goodjob: would pay good money for a seed of this stature. I totally understand that you dont want this strain tampered with. Heyyyy, if its not broke dont fix it right.
PEACE,
Jim Bonghead

Ron says he will make it happen soon, however not yet, saying "it's sporadic". :thumb:

Thanks for your information. I've had the Skywalker one time and it truly is an exceptional smoke with a definitely more Sativa type creative high. If you ever decide to share out clones or seeds I would love to make it available to the folks that I grow for.

A few of us contribute to hospice groups up here in Northern Cal as well as in some other areas and offering "different" types of meds are always appreciated. Some folks do not do well on the "couch-lok" hybrid Indicas that tend to dominate the dispensaries these days. Most of what are called sativas are rarely pure. I grew Satori for some folks and that was the closest I got to a sativa high.

Keep up the wonderful information and sharing. It's good to have a forum where things can be shared.
Bodhi :peace:

"It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver." Mahatma Gandhi

Well I have the cut I got it from ron. Ill be stabilizing some seeds soon too but I am going to let ron decide how to release them this is a surprise for him hopefully he comes around and visits soon. he needs someone to hook him up with a sick piece of land and a nice ass greenhouse and he would be having a great time.

rons cut is the skywalker or sativa og but when I showed it to an old head who knew maddog and still runs his "pure" kush he called the Skywalker "a runt lacking vigor and the ability to put your dick in the dirt"

still the skywalker is some of the best gear I have now....If only I could get that "pure"

I have some Skywalker OG growing now... I was told that the guy I got it from has been running the same cuts for like 8 years and by the smell of it and the traits described above, I think it may be the real deal. It smells very very much like a OG, a sort of sweet menthol/vicks smell with a hint of a "purple" smell to it, very small hint. Overall it smells identical to the OG's my buddies are running in norcal. Also at week 4-5 it has really gotten frosty and the growth pattern's are very similar to other OG's I've ran before, lanky tall plants, lots of internodal space along with they typical OG type bud growth... I am hoping it is the real deal and also did exhibit the weird leaf trait that was described above on just a few of the fan leaves.... anyone that knows skywalker og, take a look at my current journal and let me know what you think...either way I know it is an OG cut, and I am hoping that the guy I got it from was true to his word...
IMG_20130114_225548.jpg
IMG_20130114_225522.jpg
IMG_20130114_225516.jpg

I smoke this like it's going out of style whenever I can get my hands on it. It is the ideal weed. I do have to say, however, that Skywalker OG lovers should seek out this other cut called Martian Candy OG. They are very similar and I daresay the Martian Candy is sweeter smoke, and more potent by a notch or 2. They are both easily my favorite strains.

I have had the pleasure to try this EXCLUSIVE strain at Zen Healing! I have yet to go there, however, I have tried this exact strain.

Everything 420 says about it is straight truth! Believe me, I seek the truth!

This is a very excellent Sativa, I am not a Sativa fan much at all, but when I used this med... My God! Back pain was gone, my knee didn't hurt for the next 3 hours! I was able to sit here at my computer for a longer period of time. Muscle spasms, GONE!

I look forward to the next time I get to have this strain in my hands, and more importantly, in my endo-cannabinoid system!

:Namaste:

Skywalker OG is dead. I have been a medicinal marijuana patient in Cali since prop 215 was passed, and I have been searching for the best marijuana ever since. I've been smoking Skywalker for over 7 years, and I can't be alone when I say that this plant has been slowly dying over the years. There was actually a price drop from 85/eighth to 75/eighth and I think that's because it has lost potency. Zen hasn't had a solid batch of Skywalker in months, and now they're trying to pass off some other strain as Skywalker OG. Any real connoisseur can immediately tell the differences. The smell is different, seems like it is still an OG, but definitely doesn't have that distinct Skywalker smell to it. The appearance is completely different. The taste is pretty clean, but definitely not Skywalker. Lastly is the potency, it's just not there and it hasn't been there for months. With that being said, where does everybody go for some real top shelf medicine? I feel as if I have explored every option, but I can't help but believe that there is more potent medicine than what most dispensaries consider "top shelf". Skywalker OG has always been my "go to" but it seems like that mother plant is probably dying after so many years of cloning. Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys! :Namaste:

Just because one source may be having quality control issues does not mean that the strain is dead worldwide. Please keep this thread on topic for Skywalker OG, if you want to search for other strains, please start another thread for that different discussion. Thank you. :)

I have been under the impression for quite a while that Ron was the only one with the real Skywalker OG, and the only place was Zen. However, if you're telling me otherwise then I would love to hear if anybody else has any idea as to where I can get the real deal.

Ron is the guy they named it after and he was one of the very few that had it for a long time, however the strain has now been passed around to many others and it's in a lot of different places. The problem is, many people claim to have the real deal, when in fact they have the Dutch Passion version instead. The only way to truly tell is to look, smell and consume. Hope this helps. :Namaste:

I had a guy in North Hollywood tell me that he had the Skywalker "sativa" og and so I drove 130 miles one way to meet him to pick up 12 cuttings. So I arrange to meet him at noon and he calls at 4 pm(4 hours late) saying he's going to meet me at starbucks shortly, I waited 4 more hours and he never showed.(till 8pm before heading home) I accept that that's how it goes when you're looking for something as elusive as the Skywalker Og, I had to try, if I hadn't gone I would have regretted not taking the chance and making the effort. I'm not a producer and not going to sell clones, I'd like to use this cut for a breeding project. I want to cross this with a Headband 707 x(Rez Sour Diesel BX3 x Tahoe OG). The Headband 707 I used is an elite production clone from Humboldt, it is a cross of Sour Diesel x (Sour Diesel x OG Kush) in other words a Sour Diesel backcross that was probably the result of growing out a bunch of them until they found one that had the characteristics and quality of the original Sour diesel but with more vigor than that tired 20 year old clone. I want to use a selected male from this line to cross with the Skywalker Sativa in an effort to seek out the uplifting Og experience and work toward stabalizing it in an open pollinated line.

im on my second grow of the reserva privada version dont know how close it is to what this thread is refering to mine keeps generating fluke 3 fingered leaves throughout the entire grow is a real stretcher doesnt generate very big buds but a gang of rock-hard nugs that reek you cant take it anywhere smells of x-mas tree/skumk lemon fuel ill have to figure out how to post pics here mine finished in 63 days

p.s ive grown the good 707 headband [as well as some clones i bought that were bunk 707 headband & the skywalker i have would really be a match made in heaven gardengrover is really on to something my skywalker has absolutly nothing in common with the d/p version

ok bear with me as i try to upload some pics from my nikon cool-pic hopefuly i can make this happen as im not too sharp with this computer stuff
Picture_007183.jpg
Picture_006200.jpg
Picture_004228.jpg

Back
Top Bottom