Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG

TS, have you not seen Doc Bud's new journal?

No. I'll have to check it out one of these days. Did it begin with how he was able to purchase Skywalker OG seeds at a seedbank (and which seedbank that was), lol? I have wished for a chance to grow it ever since I first saw this thread - and read that it was your favorite strain.

There are no seeds for this strain yet, even though some seed banks claim to have it, they are either lying or misinformed.

Sent from my iPhone using the 420 Magazine Mobile App

There are no seeds for this strain yet

That is a shame. But I realize that actually producing seeds (in the commercial sense) is a lot more involved than just selfing a plant or two. And since I am currently unable to move to your area and pester you for a job cleaning your offices, lol, I guess I'll just have to continue to wait.

Hey anyone seen ron these days, is he on the forums? knew the guys since i was kid back in the day around 99 he did hapkido drove a tacoma like darkside glass?

started up some plants, thought id try and find the real skywalker from the good old days.

Hey anyone seen ron these days, is he on the forums? knew the guys since i was kid back in the day around 99 he did hapkido drove a tacoma like darkside glass?

started up some plants, thought id try and find the real skywalker from the good old days.

He's out in Colorado now working on some big projects and does not frequent the forums. :Namaste:

Picture_003237.jpg
ok let me see if i can get my most recent skywalker pics to post this is the r/p version

Sure looks pretty! I love this strain. Its one of my favs.

I've had some Skywalker OG from a dispensary here in Mi. And I'd say it's one of my favorite daytime highs. I love it when you find some bud that's not couch lock

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just went to Zen Healing 12/2016 after not being there for 4 years and the Skywalker OG they have now is not the same "Sativa OG" cut I had 4 years ago that looked exactly the same as what the OP posted in his photo 6 years ago in 2010. The "Sativa OG" is my favorite strain and I was hoping to get it again. The Skywalker they have now is fantastic just not the same cut. It leans more towards the Skywalker that I am used to seeing around California. The "Sativa OG" is one of a kind and I have never seen it anywhere but Zen.

I just went to Zen Healing 12/2016 after not being there for 4 years and the Skywalker OG they have now is not the same "Sativa OG" cut I had 4 years ago that looked exactly the same as what the OP posted in his photo 6 years ago in 2010. The "Sativa OG" is my favorite strain and I was hoping to get it again. The Skywalker they have now is fantastic just not the same cut. It leans more towards the Skywalker that I am used to seeing around California. The "Sativa OG" is one of a kind and I have never seen it anywhere but Zen.

Thank you for the review IronLung and welcome to 420. :high-five:

Wow, so they are still in business, is Andrew out of jail? Any idea who the current owner is?

Many people claim they have it, about 4.20% of them actually do.

Been smoking Sativa OG aka Skywalker OG for over a decade now, exclusively.

Nothing has ever compared, not even close.

:Namaste:

Thank you 420 Magazine! I know they got raided some time in 2013 and re opened the same location. Everything seems pretty much the same even the security guard. The skywalker I got is actually is very strong. It just isn't the same. NOTHING compares to the real sativa skwalker og. I wish they still had it. It was and is my favorite strain. Merry Christmas 420 Magazine!!!

@Alpha213 I have not seen the real sativa skywalker og in 4 years. I remember when Sour Diesel was something special too back in the late 90s early 2000s now haven't seen real Sour Diesel in California ever. I did get my hands on some real Chem D from the Root Collective now closed in Sherman Oaks in 2014. Still nothing compares to the Sativa Og. Wish Zen could get Luke Skywalker to grow it for them again.

@IronLung4, Just a lucky recipient of the skywalker sativa og strain. It's not from a seed or from some guy on craigslist. The long story on this side of the block have always been Someone's misfortune and the lucky recipient. 420 mag educated and shed some light about the Skywalker Sativa at least for me. Would love to have medicated grown by Ron from Zen. Maybe a drive from the valley to West Hollywood to visit Zen. Truly an intriguing story and always a pleasure photographing the Sky OG Sativa specially after reading through 420mag. Cheers!

I haven't asked in a couple years or so.

Is this one available in seed form, yet? Still hoping, lol.

I think I have a original cut of sativa Skywalker. I can't say for sure as I've never had any except from what I've grown. When I received my cut back in 2008 the guy told me he got a clone from a east coast friend a few years prior. My girl has 6 to 8 inch spacing between nodes, 95% of shade leaves are 3 fingered. What I find strange with this cut I have is the taste and smell are on totally different ends of the spectrum from each other. Strong smell of chemical, gas and grapefruit but the taste is a wonderful earthiness. It definitely is the best day time smoke I've had but when indulging in copious amounts of this girl she will make your ears ring n almost have a outer body exsperience.

Hey @420 , I keep meaning to ask and then forgetting: Is this strain's effect kind of like getting hit by an old Columbian - and an ax, lol? If so, maybe a small batch made it all the way to Hillbilly, USA this past Autumn and I lucked into two grams of it. If not, it must have been that other "Skywalker."

Regardless, it didn't make me want to smile... it made me realize that I was smiling. And that's about as rare in my world as bending over to pick up a coin on the sidewalk and noticing that it's an 1880 Morgan silver dollar in MS69 condition.

Oh yeah, and those two grams lasted me all the way from my address (still live in the same place) to Pittsburgh. Which is equally rare (in my world, and in my head).

I think I have a original cut of sativa Skywalker. I can't say for sure as I've never had any except from what I've grown. When I received my cut back in 2008 the guy told me he got a clone from a east coast friend a few years prior. My girl has 6 to 8 inch spacing between nodes, 95% of shade leaves are 3 fingered. What I find strange with this cut I have is the taste and smell are on totally different ends of the spectrum from each other. Strong smell of chemical, gas and grapefruit but the taste is a wonderful earthiness. It definitely is the best day time smoke I've had but when indulging in copious amounts of this girl she will make your ears ring n almost have a outer body exsperience.

Sounds like its the real deal cut.. I have a cut of it right now I have actually had for 2 years but never flowered out... its involved in a breeding project right now, so actually flowering it for the 1st time :)

Sounds like its the real deal cut.. I have a cut of it right now I have actually had for 2 years but never flowered out... its involved in a breeding project right now, so actually flowering it for the 1st time :)

Wishing, yet again... that you were my neighbor, lol.

Back
Top Bottom