Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG

ogkush2.jpg

This is my favorite flower, been smoking it exclusively for 5 years now.

This strain is exclusive to Los Angeles, only a small group of people have access to the strain and they keep it on tight lock down. You will see "OG Kush" seeds now online here and there, however they are not the true original OG Kush strain, they are the more Indica dominant variety that was crossed with something else over the years. We'll have a full report on the history and fine print soon in a featured article currently being developed by Luke Skywalker himself. ;)

While we have yet to put it through the gas chromatography machine, we are fairly certain this strain is about 80% Sativa and about 20% Indica.

Very energetic yet powerful, allows me to work with motivation and increased awareness, sensitivity and creativity. It's seriously almost like drinking a cup of coffee, yet the small percentage of Indica helps to balance for an even effect, without making you racy. I call it an "Indica anchor" helping to keep you grounded, which can be one of the hardest qualities to find in a good long term Sativa.

I really don't get munchies at all with this strain, which is wonderful for maintaining a healthy weight.

The great thing about this strain is not only can I smoke it and be 420% functional and alert to handle massive workloads under HIGH stress, and I can smoke it at night and pass right out, without any trouble whatsoever.

There is no "pot hangover" the next day, like I get from smoking Indicas and it even acts as an antidepressant probably due to the percentage of Indica it does have. It just seems to always bring me into a positive mood no matter what time of day and/or under any circumstances.

I've traveled the world tasting flowers, everywhere I go I hear, "you gotta try this, it's the best in the world". I must say at 40 years old, and 25 years of smoking cannabis under my belt, Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG is the best strain I've ever had, it is my favorite and unless something better comes along, I will probably smoke it til the day I die. ;)

I am truly grateful and blessed to have safe access to such a wonderful plant, thank you to everyone involved for making this a possibility.
:thanks::bravo::adore::hug:
Needa find me some real skywalker genetics...

Well I bought my first bag from a good buddy of my bros, a tacoma driving Hapkido nut off the 405 back in 98,a few years ago tracked him down off craigslist... Ive been breeding for years and hounding him to resurrect the strain, I am pheno hunting the last 100 seeds of skywalker og x gods gift from the blue eyed Puerto rican himself... I have not smelt kush in a decade.

I am in the valley, my main goal is to resurrect the strain get seeds and cuttings for the people as there is alot of same genetics passed around clones in LA.

More later.

Well I bought my first bag from a good buddy of my bros, a tacoma driving Hapkido nut off the 405 back in 98,a few years ago tracked him down off craigslist... Ive been breeding for years and hounding him to resurrect the strain, I am pheno hunting the last 100 seeds of skywalker og x gods gift from the blue eyed Puerto rican himself... I have not smelt kush in a decade.

I am in the valley, my main goal is to resurrect the strain get seeds and cuttings for the people as there is alot of same genetics passed around clones in LA.

More later.

The blue eyed Puerto Rican huh lol

You know he's in Colorado now, right?

We have been texting back and fourth for a while , He's passing the torch over this way. I dont want to get to into it. Ive been breeding alot of exotic genetix kimbo kush, triple og, chaquita banana, dj short...various valley cuttings past few years... All interesting... but still not like rons.

fortunately he still has the terpene profile from werkshop... which we can try to match...

Well unless anyone out there is sitting on cuttings which can save me some work... separating gods gift from skywalker.

Below is what i do, Im no wizard and rarely post on forums, just trying to help.

more later.

ogkush2.jpg

This is my favorite flower, been smoking it exclusively for 5 years now.

This strain is exclusive to Los Angeles, only a small group of people have access to the strain and they keep it on tight lock down. You will see "OG Kush" seeds now online here and there, however they are not the true original OG Kush strain, they are the more Indica dominant variety that was crossed with something else over the years. We'll have a full report on the history and fine print soon in a featured article currently being developed by Luke Skywalker himself. ;)

While we have yet to put it through the gas chromatography machine, we are fairly certain this strain is about 80% Sativa and about 20% Indica.

Very energetic yet powerful, allows me to work with motivation and increased awareness, sensitivity and creativity. It's seriously almost like drinking a cup of coffee, yet the small percentage of Indica helps to balance for an even effect, without making you racy. I call it an "Indica anchor" helping to keep you grounded, which can be one of the hardest qualities to find in a good long term Sativa.

I really don't get munchies at all with this strain, which is wonderful for maintaining a healthy weight.

The great thing about this strain is not only can I smoke it and be 420% functional and alert to handle massive workloads under HIGH stress, and I can smoke it at night and pass right out, without any trouble whatsoever.

There is no "pot hangover" the next day, like I get from smoking Indicas and it even acts as an antidepressant probably due to the percentage of Indica it does have. It just seems to always bring me into a positive mood no matter what time of day and/or under any circumstances.

I've traveled the world tasting flowers, everywhere I go I hear, "you gotta try this, it's the best in the world". I must say at 40 years old, and 25 years of smoking cannabis under my belt, Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG is the best strain I've ever had, it is my favorite and unless something better comes along, I will probably smoke it til the day I die. ;)

I am truly grateful and blessed to have safe access to such a wonderful plant, thank you to everyone involved for making this a possibility.
:thanks::bravo::adore::hug:
Interesting indeed. I have just bought seed for Skywalker, the Kush cut. I'm not quite sure what that story is. Do you have any idea?

No idea at this point, so many people crossed it with so many things. 99% of what’s out there now is not the true Skywalker OG from LA.

This is a interesting post because skywalker and kush is a mostly indica strain. This sounds just like the high C-99 gives you. Never heard of kush or skywalker being satva dom.

:smokin:
Flipper

I had heard the same thing as you... But ultimately the different descriptions are indifferent: you only have to look at the first photo in the thread and see those rocky buds to think of the complete opposite of sativas... I haven't seen any buds so rocky looking on something that's even more sativa than DjShort's Flo (60% sativa) (and this is a very worked and achieved strain)...

I have had the pleasure to try this EXCLUSIVE strain at Zen Healing! I have yet to go there, however, I have tried this exact strain.

Everything 420 says about it is straight truth! Believe me, I seek the truth!

This is a very excellent Sativa, I am not a Sativa fan much at all, but when I used this med... My God! Back pain was gone, my knee didn't hurt for the next 3 hours! I was able to sit here at my computer for a longer period of time. Muscle spasms, GONE!

I look forward to the next time I get to have this strain in my hands, and more importantly, in my endo-cannabinoid system!

:Namaste:
That bodily effect doesn't seem very sativa-like (in my unformed opinion, of course)... Apart from headaches and/or eye pain, and menstrual cramps, I didn't know that sativas were ideal against the problems you describe ; I would think that this relief could be due to high amounts of CBD vs THC, perhaps... (which is not a trait that we could declare common in sativas either, am I wrong? But I also admit that I am quite ignorant in medicine, biochemistry and botany... and every day that passes I think I am more ignorant in marijuana, too...

Back
Top Bottom