Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

High and Aloha! I don’t know how I got here but I’m pretty glad I’m here. Aloha everyone! :ciao:

Kalishnakov grows some fat colas! Hope everyone is blessed and sending you all lots of love from Hawaii as always!:love:

:passitleft::passitleft:

High and Aloha! I don’t know how I got here but I’m pretty glad I’m here. Aloha everyone! :ciao:
So are we Sunny! Thanks for dropping in. :circle-of-love:
Kalishnakov grows some fat colas! Hope everyone is blessed and sending you all lots of love from Hawaii as always!:love:
Yes, I recall seeing your donkey dicks. What scares me though is that yours were autos! I hope we can grow ours half as good as the Hawaiian Master does.

Yes, I recall seeing your donkey dicks.

I’m blushing. My polite response is you got really nice donkey dicks too! (Eventually)

I hope we can grow ours half as good as the Hawaiian Master does.

I got lucky! lol No mastery involved :laughtwo: Even a 3 legged blind squirrel will find a acorn if they stay at it long enough.

Super stoked to see you and @Virgin Ground knock these girls out of the park!

:passitleft:

I’m blushing. My polite response is you got really nice donkey dicks too! (Eventually)

I got lucky! lol No mastery involved :laughtwo: Even a 3 legged blind squirrel will find a acorn if they stay at it long enough.

Super stoked to see you and @Virgin Ground knock these girls out of the park!

:passitleft:
Highya Sunny.

Glad you found us.
I'll do my very best to produce a worthy dick.

I'll do my very best to produce a worthy dick.

Aloha VG! Train that plant up right and you could have multiple! (Dicks) Mine(Kalishnakov Auto) had 6 good size ones and they got super floppy towards the end. Certainly a grower if attended too!
8DDB438D-4570-4B70-9659-FFEA71F05B26.jpeg

Hope it’s ok to post a pic. I normally would not just whip these things out in a public setting like this in such a unsettling way. My apologies in advance.:laughtwo:

Your plants are looking vibrant and healthy! Sending you all lots of love and respect from Hawaii as always :love:
:passitleft::passitleft:

She's a beauty eh! Looking good VG, she's starting to go now!
She should be getting her new Core light tomorrow. I don't want to try to hang it myself. Gotta see if the bf can pencil me in.
Knowing me I'll drop it. Since I put the tent up on a platform, I can't really reach the top either.
Hope it’s ok to post a pic. I normally would not just whip these things out in a public setting like this in such a unsettling way. My apologies in advance.:laughtwo:

Your plants are looking vibrant and healthy! Sending you all lots of love and respect from Hawaii as always :love:
Lol.
Of course it's ok.
Dang. Those are some nice colas.

Hope my lil squirt looks as good.

Post lots of pics, VG! :rofl: :rofl:
Right after I start hormone therapy.

Lovely looking and healthy!

That hardly seemed mean at all. :bravo:

...on your foot! Oof!
I'm more worried about the light than my own feet. I have to ability to self-heal.
It's still sitting in the box.
Bf hasn't been feeling well.

LOLOL!

The day of the Lord my friend, the day of the Lord.
Does this mean that Mon-Sat I'm fair game to harass?

I just need to keep my schedule current.

Where you at with your girls??
Inquiring minds want to know.
I've been busy all week getting the tent bleached, the mega installed, and my soil prepped. They are still in the cups right now, but since you asked here's a collage of what I did tonight to two pots.I did a slurry test yesterday to see what the pH was. It came in at 6.1 which is pretty good considering it was the second time used.
Oddly enough it hadn't risen as I expected it to with the MC over those two runs. So I added 1.5 tbsps of dolomite and mixed it in well. Tomorrow or Sunday I should have them in their final homes.

How's things with you?

:Rasta:

If FFOF is usually pH'd in the 6.5-6.8 range, I'm surprised your pH actually dropped using MC over two grows. Is v1 also primarily nitrate based as well?
Yes it is, at 9.6%, but I've been saying for a few months now that MC appears to be more forgiving in soil as far as pH changes go, and the numbers show that, but still not what I expected.

I've been busy all week getting the tent bleached, the mega installed, and my soil prepped. They are still in the cups right now, but since you asked here's a collage of what I did tonight to two pots.I did a slurry test yesterday to see what the pH was. It came in at 6.1 which is pretty good considering it was the second time used.
Oddly enough it hadn't risen as I expected it to with the MC over those two runs. So I added 1.5 tbsps of dolomite and mixed it in well. Tomorrow or Sunday I should have them in their final homes.

How's things with you?

:Rasta:
You have been busy. Hope I didn't force you to post before you were ready to. That would be rude of me.

I have also been rather busy. Lots of baking and winterizing the house.

I have a pic of the lil Kalashy.
She's a cutie.

Hope y'all have a wonderful Samhain/Halloween.
I'll be burning a floral offering at midnight.

:rollit:

You have been busy. Hope I didn't force you to post before you were ready to.
Not at all. I was posting last night at the other place but then read your post, so I posted here first.
I have also been rather busy. Lots of baking and winterizing the house.
Nice. It's soup for me at this time of the year. I love chicken or turkey soup. Wife's making cream of potato and leek soup for tomorrow.

I have a pic of the lil Kalashy.
She's a cutie.
Not so little anymore! She's still a cutie though. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom