Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

I'm thinking mine are coming down this weekend. Might be a week early but they're ready enough for me.
Mine appear to have a ways to go yet. The buds are just finally starting to senesce.

Highya VG,

I like her a lot, also! She would make any budtender proud!! I agree with MrS that she may have a Nug of the Year.

MrSauga - Do you have some pics of your Kalashnikov? She must be breathtaking! Patiently waiting.

Happy Smokin'

I can't believe that!!

Hey everybody! These gals will be coming down this weekend. One more spray with citric acid for the PM and they'll get plenty of spraying with water before they get chopped.
This Bud's Bode's for you!
1612318609465.png

1612318652260.png

1612318697291.png

1612318758218.png

:Rasta:

They do look lovely but Bode for the PM! You really got hit hard this round :(. I bet you'll be glad to see the back of these (at least that's how I feel about my ugly ones) and then you can give the tent a good cleaning.

Going to have to clean all the fans and filters too.
Oof. I know it. I do anyhow after every round. Complete cleaning. Circ fans, exhaust fans, humidifiers, tent walls, the whole shabangs. I got locked in there once. :(

They produce some huge bud though. They are rock hard which is a nice change as of late.
They do?!? They are!?!
I wouldn't know. I haven't been fondling mine.

Highya VG, MrS, guys and gals,

Thank you MrS! The buds look gorgeous! At least, PM doesn't infect the buds. Very nice job! Guess I'm not as fussy as some, as I'd be proud to have those in my tent!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom