Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

Congratulations Mr. Sauga! Those buds look nice and fat n stinky! And Virgin Ground..yours look the same just alive instead of hanging from the rafters. Really awesome job both of you, this what its all about 420. Cheers!
Thanks AH! They should keep the lungs filled for a bit. :thumb:
Great looking yeild @Mr. Sauga, I may have missed it but do you do a flush before harvesting? Also what do you use for trimming?
Hi AJ. I do not flush. I Feed til they come down. As for trimming, just my scissors and hands :) .
VG wins.

this was a contest grow right?
Haha, she's alway's a winner in my books.

Lookin good VG!!
Some long ass spears ya got there!!
Highya BLSI
I kinda orphaned my post. I've been hella busy though. My apologies.
She's still dragging along. At least another week in her.
Beautiful sea of colas! :circle-of-love:

Definitely some time to go - looks like weeks to me too.
:morenutes:
:love: :hug: :love:
How goes it Amy!?!
I may be being a tad impatient but I sure could use the space for other plants. Wish she'd hurry up a bit.

Highya VG, MrS,

Beautiful Kalashnikov, VG. I'm so glad she is back on track again! Actually, I'm glad you're on track again, too! Kal is looking really so nice with her fat colas. I'll stick around to see what they look like at harvest time! I revegged a clone from a flowering lady one time. Took awhile for her to straighten out and grow normal. Wishing you full stash jars and a smile on your face! Happy Smokin'
Looks like my Kalsh clone is spitting out normal leaves once again.
I just took a clone off of my Charlotte that is a few weeks into flower. I accidentally broke a branch off this morning.
Congratulations Mr. Sauga! Those buds look nice and fat n stinky! And Virgin Ground..yours look the same just alive instead of hanging from the rafters. Really awesome job both of you, this what its all about 420. Cheers!
It's been a privilege to grow with Saugs.
Thanks for the compliment. I had some issues and so did the plant but I think we are good to go now.
VG wins.

this was a contest grow right?
Never.
Haha, she's alway's a weiner in my books.
FTFY

Holy moly.. she’s gonna be a hefty yielder.
Oof. The only jars I have are one gallon food service olive jars. I think she may fill one or come close.
She's a beauty, VG! About how tall is she?

Glad you're feeling better. :Rasta:
She is 30" from the soil to her tallest cola.
She getting really close. The top colas are all milky. Her lower ones have some time yet.
Some plant! :love:

As long as it didn't land on your foot I'm considering that an improvement!
My toenail is finally growing normally after the confetti cannon incident of 2020. I really need some house clogs. Not the Swedish bow legged type either. Wonder where our Sweed disappeared to?
She's a little fatty that one. You did the Russians proud VG! I'm sure President Puddin would approve.
Puddin....:laughtwo:

Hi MsBean,
Merry Christmas to you, and I'm glad you had a wonderful day. I'll be keeping my screen open for your update today! Nice to see you. :)
Hi ya Sauga and fellow growers, I just started a journal. Thank you for the holiday wishes. See ya:passitleft:Sorry I'm late. Some time you just have to deal with stuff in life. Back on track for now. :circle-of-love:

Well, Mr. Sauga, I guess i didn't do it right. I posted in introduce yourself. Named it two months. I'll see if I can find it.:cool:
Found it. Located under Frequently Asked Questions! :high-five:

Found it. Located under Frequently Asked Questions! :high-five:

lol, that's funny. I don't know how that happen.

Highya VG,

Very nice fat lady!! She looks gorgeous! How's the smell? You certainly have more patience than I do! Happy Choppin'

Back
Top Bottom