Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

Hey everybody!
Welcome to our new adventure together. I'm so excited to be doing a joint journal with Virgin Ground and it's something that should have happened a long time ago, except I kept forgetting we had a date. Like a good soldier she is, VG kindly reminded me not to forget anymore, so here we are.
As the opening image shows we'll be running the Kalashnikov's from Dope Seeds. I'll be running some Candyland on the side but the main feature will be the Kalashnikovs. The Candyland will be displayed over at my other journal.
So without further ado, here are the girls swimming until they run out of breath, and sink. @Virgin Ground should be along shortly to fill you in on her progress.
Thanks everyone for following along.

:Rasta:

:yahoo: This is gonna be fun!:slide:

Thanks for doing the heavy lifting Saugs!
Nice intro!

Been holding onto these seeds for a little while now. Big thank you to our 420 sponsor, Dope Seed Bank for my lovely pack of magic beans!

A bit about our girl...

Kalashnikov is a sativa dominant, vigorous, easy to grow strain that delivers a long-lasting cerebral high as well as a relaxing buzz. Kalashnikov is a refined version of the classic Serious seeds AK47 which was first created in 1992 and is still winning cannabis cups to this day. The genetic make-up of this strain contains South American Sativa, Mexican Sativa, Thai sativa and Indica Afghani. Plants are of medium size and indoors will generally reach around 1m in height and will have a solid main cola and good side branching. Yields can easily reach 500g per m2 and outdoors this can reach as much as 600g per m2 with plants getting as high as 3M tall. The rock hard buds are covered in resinous crystals and threaded with dark read hairs. This strain does not produce too many leaves so trimming can be an easier task. Flowering times for this sativa dominant strain are very good and you can expect to be cropping out after 8-9 weeks. The smell in the growroom can be quite overpowering with earthy, skunky aromas mixing with occasional diesel notes. While Kalashnikovs aroma in the grow room is earthy the smoke holds a variety of more fruity and floral flavours. Kalashnikov is a very reliable strain which will continually reward the grower with big yields of the highest quality bud with little effort or care required. She works well indoor and out so this coffee shop classic should be in everyone’s collection.:yummy:

Oooh sweet, I'm in :popcorn:
:nomo:
Looks like it will be a great ride, looking forward to it. I’m in!
:ciao:
Thanks everyone, from our heart to yours!
:yahoo: This is gonna be fun!:slide:
IKR! :high-five:
Great intro VG! :thanks:
Thanks for doing the heavy lifting Saugs!
There wasn't much to lift. Off topic though I noticed Teddy has been missing since mid September. I hope all is OK and he's just enjoying some vacay.

There wasn't much to lift. Off topic though I noticed Teddy has been missing since mid September. I hope all is OK and he's just enjoy some vacay.
Was wondering about that myself when I noticed that the contests were still open.
Hope he's ok too. :love:
This place wouldn't be the same without him...

Highya Guys,

I don 't usually get on the first page!! This looks like a fun grow!! Glad to tag along! Happy Smokin'

Hi Amy! Welcome to our show!!
In like Flynn
Thanks JC for dropping in!
Looks like fun....
I sure hope so Caddie. How can it not be with VG??
Highya Guys,

I don 't usually get on the first page!! This looks like a fun grow!! Glad to tag along! Happy Smokin'
We're glad to have you tag along Bode! Thanks for stopping by!
Hiya Rob. Enjoy that popcorn! We need a soda emoji to wash that down. Thanks for dropping in.
I shall pop in occasionally looks like amazing potential in those ladies :popcorn:
Thanks Stoner. Always nice to have you pop by. I hope all is well.

Back
Top Bottom