Hey everybody!
I've been running a lot of @DrSeeds gear lately so I thought I would start a journal on their strains and keep them in one location for others to see. This is more about showcasing their product and not so much about the growing cycle. Check my signature if you want to see the grows in action.
Feel free to add your own Dr.Seeds images as long as they are during the flowering/harvest stage. I'd like to keep this thread on track as much as possible. Dr.Seeds are a sponsor here at 420 Magazine so please visit their website and show them some love.

I'm also currently running their CD #4, White Tahoe Cookie and Cement Shoes. Once they start to flower I will post pics of those as well. In the meantime you can follow my grow journal on their progress by following the below links in my signature.

So to get started, here are a few pics of their Gorilla Alien.

White Widow

:Rasta:

Nice work, I've got a couple White Tahoe Cookies from the Dr. to grow outside next year.
Thanks JC! I'm hoping to have others eventually post images of the same strains to see the different phenos that may come out.
OMG we have been so out of touch! I've been following you, and I am so glad to see you stopping by. I know your journey's been a tough one but never feel afraid to reach out.
:circle-of-love:

Nice work, I've got a couple White Tahoe Cookies from the Dr. to grow outside next year.

Thanks JC! I'm hoping to have others eventually post images of the same strains to see the different phenos that may come out.

OMG we have been so out of touch! I've been following you, and I am so glad to see you stopping by. I know your journey's been a tough one but never feel afraid to reach out.
:circle-of-love:

Actually, so does my neighbour lol. Should be a good competitive grow next summer. I'll be watching yours closely so I know what to expect. :high-five:

Actually, so does my neighbour lol. Should be a good competitive grow next summer. I'll be watching yours closely so I know what to expect. :high-five:
My monies on you! I can't wait for that to happen. I love friendly competitions :)

I have shown the Dr. much love. Sixteen tins in 2 months worth of love! They make it so easy. PayPal folks, yes paypal. The Dr. Is in!
That's the same problem I have, lol. Except Interact E-Transfer :thumb:

Looking good. I’ve liked my Dr Seeds so far too. My gorilla glue and Bruce banner were a bit finicky but I’m running megacrop now so it’s a bit easier to keep them happy. The blue dream is awesome.
I found my White Tahoe Cookie was like that. I went through three seeds. The third finally took off but only half a coty survived. Now it's probably the strongest in my group. She recovered fast if not one sided.

Feel free to add your flowering or bud photos guys.

I took some more of the Gorilla Alien below. For an outdoor grow I'm happy with the trichs building up. The White Widow is less frosty and less bulky then previous WW's I have done.

:Rasta:

Hey Sauga,

I missed the creation of this post - great idea! I have been really happy with Dr. Seeds as well - nice assortment of different strains, good prices, fast shipping, and the seeds so far have been great. If it is ok with you, I'll post a couple of pics here of their genetics at different stages?

Hey Sauga,

I missed the creation of this post - great idea! I have been really happy with Dr. Seeds as well - nice assortment of different strains, good prices, fast shipping, and the seeds so far have been great. If it is ok with you, I'll post a couple of pics here of their genetics at different stages?
Absolutely Bard... all I ask from members is they keep it to flowering and bud shots, before and after harvest. Post away amigo!

Absolutely Bard... all I ask from members is they keep it to flowering and bud shots, before and after harvest. Post away amigo!

Thanks Sauga,

Here are a few bud and cola shots from my outdoor grow - they are both "fast" strains from Dr. Seeds. One is Cinderella 99, and the other is Critical Mass.

IMG_1700.JPG

IMG_1694.JPG

IMG_1684.JPG

IMG_1635.JPG

I have a plant of Dr. Seeds' Northern Lights currently in veg, but will wait for flowering to share that. She is doing great.

In storage I have a bunch more strains from the good doctor (Blueberry, Tangie, Grand Daddy Purple, White Widow, Zkittelz, Super Skunk, Cream, and Jack Herer) - will keep me going for a lonnnnnngggg time. :)

Back
Top Bottom