Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

Awww sucks the BB didn’t make it :( you’re gonna love the Power Plant she’s a beauty and the fastest growing one in my garden. I’m curious on the light schedule for the babies too as I’ve just been doing 18/6 from heads up to flip.
I normally wait about 3-4 days depending on what they look like. Today they were really praying hard to the lights, almost vertical, so I turned the lights off and put them on their schedule.

OK, how soon do you all turn the light cycle on for seedlings? I'm on day 3 and just put them on 20-4 for a few hours rest. I'm curious how other tenters do it.
Mine are on 16/8 and have been from the get-go. I never even thought about it. Damn. It’s too early in the morning here for existential donkey doubt. Gonna need another blunt to roll me into espresso two.
I set up my veg area initially just to stop the non-flowering ones from dying - I don’t have a serious enough veg light for greater expectations.
So far so good :dude-knocking:

I’m going to jump in on this if that’s ok MrSauga. I’ve got a soft spot for RQS strains as I’ve ran them few times and always been happy with their genetics.

I’m going to jump in on this if that’s ok MrSauga. I’ve got a soft spot for RQS strains as I’ve ran them few times and always been happy with their genetics.
I've had these seeds since 2018 Halloween special at Seedsman so I figure I would drop them. The Haze I've heard great things about so I'm looking forward to that.
Thanks for dropping in :thanks:

got my own lawn chair. it's got a cupholder big enough for the waterpipe.
Har! Sounds like my kind of chair. Welcome to the show Bluter and thanks for stopping by! :thanks:

A quick update in the tent. The Power Plant went into soil at 8pm last night. The AH and the RD both got about 200mL each of 1g MC, 5mL calmag and .4g Kelp Extract. I forgot I could dim my ballast to 50% which amazingly works well. Two years of growing and first time using it. I didn't say I was the brightest MH out there but I do see the light eventually.
The reason for the high amount of calmag is to keep my N/K ratio around 1:1 through veg, which will change at flip to a 1:2ish.

I forgot to mention that the seedlings were planted from tap direct into FFOF filled solo cups. It's day 4 and the feeding has started.

:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom