Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

I too thought my indica was upset but when shes awake she seems completely fine, just sleeps a shit ton. ill continue to monitor the sleeping habits and maybe try a mesh. Dont want to change the light schedule down more as my 15 day veg is in there too, this probably not the best idea but working with what i got.
I wont hijack your thread anymore with my issues, as there are too many i start to wonder if they are all real or just in my head.

Hiya VG! How's everything going? :hug:
I wont hijack your thread anymore with my issues,
Never fear... it's how we learn. Now if you're hi-jacking it because 101 Dalmatians is playing in the nearby theater then I'll have to put my foot down :) However, I loved that movie so I'd let it go too ;)

Capture.JPG

Hey everybody!

So it was feeding night tonight and they received the same soup as last feeding a few days ago. I was feeding every four days and recently switched to three days. The pics below are before tonight's watering and you can see the droop to the Red Dragon in particular. Both pots were easy to lift so I'll be feeding every two days now for a bit.

My next feeding is going to have to change though. The Red Dragon is showing signs of N tox. I was going to make the adjustment this feed but I decided to go one more hoping the girl will adjust as she stretches.
In two days if there's no change I'll reduce the N amount for both plants and see how that works. I could do a reset on the medium but there's no deficiency. If the plant doesn't respond to less N I'll run straight water on her instead.

I switched my lamp to the HPS and haven't really tweaked the white balance yet on the camera so things may have a yellow tinge to them.
Happy humpday and enjoy the rest of the week!

:Rasta:

They look terrific and thanks for the SaugaView® without the tightrope! I was going to mention that the Red Dragon looked a bit too verdant, but you already mentioned the N tox so I won't.
Ya I'm going to dial back the MC to 4g from 5g to hopefully quickly use up what is in there, then up to 4.5g then back to 5g over the next couple of weeks.

Judging from the size of your plants right now, you would think 5g would not be too much.

Learning and growing.
Growing and learning.
Blunting and Falling.

They look great Mr.S! I really like the structure you got going on should be a great yield off them.

Love the way you are breaking down your feed for the girls something for all of us to learn from.

Plants look perfect. I would say they don’t look N toxic. And they can handle that extra Nitrogen but then again I’m not using megacrop. I personally like my plants on the verge of being too much right around flip time and the first few weeks of flower not too much not too little.
Anyways looking great MrS

Judging from the size of your plants right now, you would think 5g would not be too much.
The one next to her is getting the same mix, yet no issues whatsoever. Both will do fine at 4 and 4.5g for a bit 'til things ramp up.
They look great Mr.S! I really like the structure you got going on should be a great yield off them.

Love the way you are breaking down your feed for the girls something for all of us to learn from.
Thanks N4! Ya they have a real solid frame to them right now and I don't want to weaken her with the excess N :)
Anyways looking great MrS
Thanks shotta! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom