Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

Im in ! Heres some info from 2011 . I love Barneys strains.....
Red Dragon...

WP_20191204_11_25_56_Pro.jpg

Tuned in...

Hey-o I’m in for the grow show! Can’t wait to see that Amnesia!

back in baby plant land! I’m right there with ya MrS.
Hi Chef! Good to see you here! :thanks:
Im in ! Heres some info from 2011 . I love Barneys strains.....
Red Dragon...

Tuned in...
It's a lovely looking plant that I hope to slaughter in a few months :drool:
Thanks for dropping in Lowrider!

My Power Plant started a tail and that was it. I think it was my own fault as I rushed the process. Tried to get it into the dirt too soon and I don't think the soil was not wet enough. I'm not going to drop any other seeds so it's just the two plants folks... but I hope to make 'em real big!

Which one of the black & white & red-flaked plants in the opening pic didn't make it?
The front one never had a chance(BBxWW). All twisted up underground. The replacement, the Power Plant, never made it passed the tail. The back two are the winners!

You slid this grow in on me...finally here.

The RD is rocking for 7 days. Somewhere I read that strain could cause paranoia. Not sure if it's true or not but I've avoided it because my early experiences with weed all involved paranoia and I didn't enjoy it. I think a lot of my early paranoia issues involved over consumption. Since then I haven't had that experience, in my latter years, but I'm still cautious.

You have a ton of snow up there???
No dahlings, we have a metric tonne of snow up here. :)

The RD is rocking for 7 days. Somewhere I read that strain could cause paranoia.
Thanks farside. I'm pretty sure I'll be OK and I hadn't heard of that before. Mind you my research on seeds stops at the THC levels which is all I'm interested in really.

No dahlings, we have a metric tonne of snow up here. :)

Thanks farside. I'm pretty sure I'll be OK and I hadn't heard of that before. Mind you my research on seeds stops at the THC levels which is all I'm interested in really.
Yeah, THC levels is my main focus too.

Hey everybody!

Welcome to another journal here at :420: Home of the best growers anywhere! So much information and easy to find, but if you can't find what you're looking for then the members here have the right answers for you. Right. Off we go!

This round will be 3 plants in 5gal fab pots filled with 65% MG Organic Nature's Care potting soil, 25% vermiculite and 10% sea compost. The plants will be fed a few different things throughout the grow including Megacrop, Sea Kelp, Sweet Candy, Protekt and Calmag.

The guests of honor will be the following:

Barney's Farms Red Dragon
RQS's Amnesia Haze
Female Seeds BBxWW
On Deck - Powerplant

Two of the seeds have surfaced and are under a led strip light. The BBxWW had herself all tied up in knots so I undid the twist and put her back under. I can see the top of her but I'm not sure she'll survive. So of course I dropped another seed. It's now in water and I'm back to three. Since the BB is struggling already there's a good chance she may get culled by the morning. If she does make it, there's still a good chance she'll be culled after my morning coffee.

Thanks for stopping by!

:Rasta:

I'm subbed ... I just have to finish your other journal first and find out how the cement shoes turned out ...

I just transitioned to Mega Crop. CalMag Pro & Bud Explosion ... but I am still undecided about Sea-K and Sweet Candy ...

I'm subbed ... I just have to finish your other journal first and find out how the cement shoes turned out ...

I just transitioned to Mega Crop. CalMag Pro & Bud Explosion ... but I am still undecided about Sea-K and Sweet Candy ...
Thanks SQL. Careful with the CM Pro and BE. The Cement Shoes finished off with a great kick. :thumb:

Thanks SQL. Careful with the CM Pro and BE. The Cement Shoes finished off with a great kick. :thumb:

Thanks for the heads-up ... currently I just use a pinch of the CalMag Pro because I found out I got the trial pack of MC v2.0 ...

I read about the Sea-K on their web site but didn't understand the theory ... can anyone give a quick layman's description of how MC + Sea-K work together ... please and thanks ...

I understand the Sweet Candy ... it's like AN Bud Candy and Terpinator ...

Cement Shoes is on my grow list now ... but first I need to do 3 CBD plants for my girlfriend .. and a BopTang & a Peyote WiFi for me ...

Alright, I'm off to have a chocolate chip cannacookie ... I love the body waves that kick in ... and besides ... I cough too much when I try to smoke the buds ... I mean I tried it ... I was wasted ... but it hurt like hell to inhale ... the kids (all grown up now) laughed ... and they said "okay try this bong it's smoother" ... omg ... when I regained consciousness ... I grounded the little @#$s ... to their own houses of course ... they just laughed again ... damn anklebiters :)

Enjoy the weekend amigo ...

ttyl

Back
Top Bottom