Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

They are saving the Canadian forests over at farside's place...that's worth talking about!

We have lots of pines for paper here locally. Now I will help strip all those Canadian bogs filled with Sphagnum to fill my pots.

Hey everybody....

things are looking good in the tent. Just some pics tonight. The RD was fed water only yesterday, 4L.

:Rasta:
Did you flip? Or she just couldnt keep her faculties together?

lol, very much so!

For some reason all I can think about is Green Jean the Dancing Machine :hug:

Mean Gene the dancing machine? From the Gong Show?

:volcano-smiley:Thats what the weed is telling me.

No one who works outside the home pays for binder clips unless they own the company!
The wife brought home 4 boxes of binder clips. I just bought a drying rack. I told her she could take them back to work. She said she’s a one way smuggler only. Lol

Holy shit brotha! The last 2 pages got sideways huh?! LoL

You're lucky I love y'all enough to read through it!
:rofl:
This is one of the threads that I never skip ahead. LoL.... might miss all the juicy gossip.....about fucking binder clips!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anywhoo.... garden looks phenomenal
:welldone:

Killin it Mr.S! Beautiful green color on those ladies. Did you flip them sorry if you did can't remember got all distracted with all the free binder clip talk.

Did you flip? Or she just couldnt keep her faculties together?
I did, and they couldn't. :)
Mean Gene the dancing machine? From the Gong Show?
Yes sir! As stupid of a show as it was, my dad and I laughed silly when they were always about to gong someone. That was a good show really. :)
Holy shit brotha! The last 2 pages got sideways huh?! LoL

You're lucky I love y'all enough to read through it!
:rofl:
This is one of the threads that I never skip ahead. LoL.... might miss all the juicy gossip.....about fucking binder clips!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anywhoo.... garden looks phenomenal
:welldone:
IKR! Thanks for noticing P! Sometimes the kids get out of hand and I have to let them run free. Have a great night brutha!
Killin it Mr.S! Beautiful green color on those ladies. Did you flip them sorry if you did can't remember got all distracted with all the free binder clip talk.
lol, yes apparently :rolleyes:
Thanks N4! Yes they are just over a week into the flip :high-five:
Beautiful photos Mr.S!! :high-five:
Thanks Back. I go photo crazy from here on now that things are kickin' it up a notch!

Hey everybody..

today's update is dedicated to my girl VG! :cheer: She's full of wisdom and and an all around good person! Inspired by HH I came up with my own special view for the following images... I call it VGView®

So without further ado, these pics are for you VG! :hug:

View media item 1747666
View media item 1747667
:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom