Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

Hey everybody!

Day 78 and day 28 of flower. Yesterday was feed day and the plants have been increased to the following feed:
5mL Protekt
1mL Calmag
2.5g Sweet Candy
6g Megacrop

All is well and here's a few pics for Sunday's update.

:Rasta:

Everything looking spot on MrSauga. I will be doing the MegaCrop thing before long as it seems it is working great for many. Perfect KISS recipe you got going there
lol, if I waited another 2 months I would have had their newer version which would have made the KISS even easier!! But I like having the flexibility with the old as well which lets me tinker with the formula a bit so to speak.
Hey did you look at my plant any idea why leaf is purple
I did and normally I wouldn't step on another's toes who is diagnosing the issue. If it was just the one leaf I would say not to worry. The plant was lacking food early on and when the leaf started to fade it pulled out some purple coloring.
If the leaves continue to fade like that then to me you are still short on the food supply.
The plant looks really good right now so I wouldn't worry about the one leaf.

!!
lol, if I waited another 2 months I would have had their newer version which would have made the KISS even easier!! But I like having the flexibility with the old as well which lets me tinker with the formula a bit so to speak.

I did and normally I won't step on another's toes who is diagnosing the issue. If it was just the one leaf I would say not to worry. The plant was lacking food early on and when the leaf started to fade it pulled out some purple coloring.
If the leaves continue to fade like that then to me you are still short on the food supply.
The plant looks really good right now so I wouldn't worry about the one leaf.
Thanks and your opinion is always welcome and thanks I will keep an eye on it I gave them a light feeding and they seemed to love it. Thanks again for taking the time

You clearly don't know what you are doing..:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

You sure you want the V2 / 2.5??
I think you should run a side-by-side .....fo' science.
lol, I'm not sure but I also still have 8kg of the old and I have a feeling it's not in the cards :)
BTW I suck at science. Ask Sheddie, he'll try anything, just like Mikey!

Hey MrSauga!!! Beautiful girls you got there now i know i am receiving info from a true professional. Lol, anyways im getting the hang of not only growing but also using this site. So if you dont mind me following along that would be totally cool :snowboating:
Thanks Sweetleaf! A true professional I'm not, but with the help of the rest here it's made me a better grower. I hope I can pass some of that on to you :)
Thanks and your opinion is always welcome and thanks I will keep an eye on it I gave them a light feeding and they seemed to love it. Thanks again for taking the time
My pleasure Fast... like I said your plants look great and it's all about learning now and applying that knowledge on future grows.

Back
Top Bottom