Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

I am still getting 6 to 10 ounces per plant depending on how long they veg and strain
Something to be proud of Homer. You've always had great plants and even with the little setbacks you always made a strong finish. The more you know the better you'll be at tackling the issues that you come across.
Have yourself a great night and week :thumb:

Something to be proud of Homer. You've always had great plants and even with the little setbacks you always made a strong finish. The more you know the better you'll be at tackling the issues that you come across.
Have yourself a great night and week :thumb:

Thanks, Sauga. I always remember how much you helped me out when I had no clue so I try and pay it forward by helping out the new folks when I can; just hope I am not doing more harm than good, lol. :oops:

Night night. :thumb:

In case anyone has missed it...

Hey everybody!
Day 54 of flower and the Red Dragon is scheduled between 55-60 days and that looks about right. Lots of cloudy and very few clears so she'll be coming down Saturday.
The AH has a 10-11 week run so another 2-3 weeks for her.

:Rasta:

That is one frosty dragon Mr. S! Congrats on your upcoming harvest!
Once I get it out of the tent I hope to get some better pics. The AH is the one I'm super impressed with right now. She has two more weeks and just the last few days she's really packed it on. I haven't looked at the trichs but maybe she's running early so I'll verify this weekend for sure.

Nice dragon, my cousin gave me a red dragon seed supposed to be, but it didn’t sprout :/ looking pretty fatty in there :D

Nice dragon, my cousin gave me a red dragon seed supposed to be, but it didn’t sprout :/ looking pretty fatty in there :D
Thanks Scotty!
I got lucky! She took right away and was my only one as well.

I've found another RD in the bag o'seeds so I will wait for the smoke report before I drop it, but they are both looking great in there. Hard to believe they look better out of the tent. Not sure I will be able to stand it!
I can get the tripod on 'em for some closeups and better lighting. The smoke report will most likely contain the word sticky so there's an insider's tip.

I was just trying to add a little levity referring to you as Mr. Popular because I find you and another grower you referenced to be amongst the most talented and knowledgeable out here......

If anyone was wondering he almost surely was referring to me as the other most talented and knowledgeable other grower.

I also just want to state I am happy about the new signature rules I mean some of you guys were getting unruly, what kind of signature lawless forum did you think this was!? It’s about time you savages were reeled in!

@DeeCee112 you’re a rebel with that out of spec signature your self. I just edited mine and didn’t realize it was 10 lines not 10 links. Had to get rid of all my “helpful “ links lol. It’s harder than it sounds

Hey everybody!
Day 54 of flower and the Red Dragon is scheduled between 55-60 days and that looks about right. Lots of cloudy and very few clears so she'll be coming down Saturday.
The AH has a 10-11 week run so another 2-3 weeks for her.

:Rasta:

Amazing tent, it really is.

Amazing tent, it really is.
Thanks Baron! What's life like out West right now? I hit the stores early this morning to beat the TP rush. Glad I did. Within 30 minutes Metro was packed. I was able to get some sardines in garlic sauce and noodles in a cup so I'm good for the week ;)

Thanks Baron! What's life like out West right now? I hit the stores early this morning to beat the TP rush. Glad I did. Within 30 minutes Metro was packed. I was able to get some sardines in garlic sauce and noodles in a cup so I'm good for the week ;)
Its ridiculous, toilet paper sold out in 30 minutes of store opening, bread shelves bare, meat counter bare. The public is 2 large steps away from panic....but I got jars of medicine :p

Back
Top Bottom