Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

Hey everybody!

Welcome to another journal here at :420: Home of the best growers anywhere! So much information and easy to find, but if you can't find what you're looking for then the members here have the right answers for you. Right. Off we go!

This round will be 3 plants in 5gal fab pots filled with 65% MG Organic Nature's Care potting soil, 25% vermiculite and 10% sea compost. The plants will be fed a few different things throughout the grow including Megacrop, Sea Kelp, Sweet Candy, Protekt and Calmag.

The guests of honor will be the following:

Barney's Farms Red Dragon
RQS's Amnesia Haze
Female Seeds BBxWW
On Deck - Powerplant

Two of the seeds have surfaced and are under a led strip light. The BBxWW had herself all tied up in knots so I undid the twist and put her back under. I can see the top of her but I'm not sure she'll survive. So of course I dropped another seed. It's now in water and I'm back to three. Since the BB is struggling already there's a good chance she may get culled by the morning. If she does make it, there's still a good chance she'll be culled after my morning coffee.

Thanks for stopping by!

:Rasta:

Hiya Pman! Morning blunts are the best. :thanks:
:popcorn: Yay babies!
Hiya Candy!! Thanks for stopping by. It looks like the Powerplant made the list. The BB died on her own :rip:
'morning DD! Thanks for dropping by!
Fuck reading...page 1 FTW! :cheer:
Which one of those things is red sprinkles?
lol, you into the Eggnog already?
Mind if i take a seat? Strains sound great!
Not at all Satkis! Welcome to grow show! I think you'll learn a few things once the great members show up ;)
On with the show! You know I'll sign up for this.
Good morning farside! I'm glad you did. :thanks:

Thanks again everyone for dropping in :hug:

OK, how soon do you all turn the light cycle on for seedlings? I'm on day 3 and just put them on 20-4 for a few hours rest. I'm curious how other tenters do it.
Enjoy your Sunday everyone! Lousy winter weather in the GTA today, so drive safe or stay home if you can my fellow Ontarion's.

Awww sucks the BB didn’t make it :( you’re gonna love the Power Plant she’s a beauty and the fastest growing one in my garden. I’m curious on the light schedule for the babies too as I’ve just been doing 18/6 from heads up to flip.

Back
Top Bottom