Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

Ya I got both mixed in 2 tbsp per gal of base 4 weeks ago they started to flower so gave 2 tbsp per gal of boost mid week 3. I was worried about over doing it tho. So I had a chat with the people at the green sunshine company before I add boost
Sounds simple enough...

To use Earth Dust, simply follow these steps:

• Vegetative Growth (1 Feeding)
    • To start your grow, mix in 3-5 Tablespoons per gallon of soil of Earth Dust Base.
    • For best results, keep the soil moist and let sit for 2-4 weeks to “cook” and let the microbes get to work.
    • Just add water until 1 week before flower.
  • Flowering Growth (2 Feedings)
    • 1 Week before flower, “Top Dress” by sprinkling 1-3 Tablespoons per gallon of soil of Earth Dust Boost and gently working into the top inch of soil.
    • 30 Days later, “Top Dress” again by sprinkling 2-4 Tablespoons per gallon of soil of Earth Dust Boost.
As you can see, all that is needed are 3 separate feedings, and the rest of the time, water.

The best part is that when you’re done with your grow, you can keep the soil moist to keep it alive. When you’re ready for your next grow, re-use the soil by adding Earth Dust Base and begin the whole cycle over again.

This not only saves you money, but it also saves you the time it would take to empty out your old soil, dispose it, then go to the store, and carry back new soil home.
Now with Earth Dust, you can simply “keep it going” in your same soil for years to come.

I'm guessing you know all this but I posted it in case others were interested in the product.

Ya it's easy I'm a lazy grower I see people using like 30 products I'm like I'm not made of money or time I want simple lol

I use Megacrop and the simplicity is very similar, although the Dust is even easier when all you do is water afterwards.

I believe this was your best harvest ever was it not? Great job! Tuckered or not you should be very proud of your accomplishments.
Yes indeed it is! I reckon the third time was actually a charm for me & :thanks: :hug:

First time I'm trying this line of nute out so I'm being cautious with it
Interesting because when users of Megacrop experience Ca or Mg issues they increase the amount of food. I would almost think this Dust has enough as well and increasing your amount might be better than calmag. Something to consider.

It can also be made into a 24hr brew tea with it but would I use base or boost?
Can Earth Dust Be Used to Make a Nutrient Tea?

Yes! Use Base during veg, and Boost if your plants are looking hungry in flower.

Here are the steps to follow:

1. Start with 1/4-1/8 of the nutrients you’d normally be using for your amendment feeding. 1-2 Tablespoons per plant is a good start.
    Fill a bucket or jug with water.
  2. Make sure you’re not creating the solution stronger than 1 cup or 16 tablespoons of nutrients per 1 gallon of water. Other than that, the amount of water does not matter very much. If you’re not sure what to do, mix about 2-4 tablespoons per gallon of water, just enough so you can easily split the water between all of your plants.
  3. Mix your nutrients into a bucket or jug of water.
  4. Shake or stir.
  5. Let sit for 24 hours. If you can remember, keep shaking or stirring every few hours. If you have an air stone, even better.
  6. Your nutrient solution is ready!
  7. Water your plants with the solution. If it wasn’t enough for a normal watering, add some regular water afterwards.
I bolded the one part above so I guess if you are using Boost then the tea would be made with the Boost ammendment.

Ya I'm going to brew a lol tea up :thanks: :thumb:
Hope it helps. Talking it out with made me feel better.
It usually does :) We all do it!

• All-Natural Ingredients – Mostly plant based – Safe around children and pets.
  • Packaged in kraft paper bags that are recyclable and compostable.
  • Easy to Use – Just mix the powder into soil 3 separate times – then water only.
  • Packed full of rich microbe food & contains billions of beneficial fungi and bacteria! Creates a resilient, living soil that defends against pests and diseases.
  • Rich in trace minerals and nutrients for full plant expression. Sourced from rock dust, sea-farmed kelp, and land-grown crops.
  • Soil Conditioners help balance pH and make nutrients more available in the soil. Achieved with ingredients like bat guano, worm castings, limestone, molasses, and humic acid.
Lots of goodness in there and I think the tea will do the trick.

Best one we ever had at work ,

Parting the Red Sea, name of your sex tape.

Might buy me some of this earth dust, sounds legit! Damn!
I have to give you credit Chef, you are always looking for that perfect crop. You're not afraid to take on new ideas or tweak them to fit your needs. I know you'll make the Dust work if you choose to try it out. I probably would if I didn't have so much Megacrop!
I don't think a fin is gonna get you too far these days...
Ya you know I have no idea what a bus ride costs up here to go from Mississauga to Toronto, but I'm guessing it has to be that now.

I have to give you credit Chef, you are always looking for that perfect crop. You're not afraid to take on new ideas or tweak them to fit your needs. I know you'll make the Dust work if you choose to try it out. I probably would if I didn't have so much Megacrop!

Ya you know I have no idea what a bus ride costs up here to go from Mississauga to Toronto, but I'm guessing it has to be that now.

you know that means a lot coming from you MrS. Im probably not going to buy some. The next nutrient beast I’m going after is true living organics. As far as ready to go nutes, I’m perfectly happy with my Megacrop.

Back
Top Bottom