Sauga's Got Cement Shoes & A Chem Dog

:happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday:

The Chemdog took the lead for this grow. Sorry the Chem Dog took the lead for this grow. Sorry again, the Chemdawg took the lead for this grow. WTF, the Chem Dawg took the lead for this grow. The CD is winning!

:Rasta:

Howdy Mr Sauga, I'm just here to watch and learn how you do miracles with miracle grow.

Thanks for the seat, professor! :ciao:

Some bloom nutes are too low in nitrogen needed for stretch, so if yours is, I'd recommend a transition blend through the stretch period.

I didn't know that. About what percentage of grow nutes should I add to the mix of bloom nutes?
Would 25% be about right?

:rofl::popcorn:
Im just gonna take a seat right over here in the corner iffin’ of course you don’t mind, that is.
Heck I don't mind. It's great to have you along for the ride :)
Welcome to my journal Chef! :thanks:

Oiii Sauga! Sorry I’m late to the party brother but I’m here!

One hell of an intro my friend and love the lineup! Really looking forward to the Cement shoes that sounds like a sweet cross!

I’ll be here chillin for this journey again so let the fun begin!
:passitleft:
Hey brutha, never a need to apologize to me. Fam doesn't need to and we all have reasons why we are late for parties. The main thing is you are here :circle-of-love:

Late like always but got here before you flipped them. Brought more poofs. Enjoy
Hiya Derby! It's a pleasure to have you along. You may have noticed I still use the fab pot wire support. Love it! :thumb:

Howdy Mr Sauga, I'm just here to watch and learn how you do miracles with miracle grow.

Thanks for the seat, professor! :ciao:
This stuff does all the work John. Welcome aboard my friend and thanks for the PM. :Namaste:

I'll get another quick update later tonight, but for now I can tell you both seeds from Dr Seeds are above ground. I have seen several grows already running their gear, and they all seem to pop fast.
:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom