Sauga's Got Cement Shoes & A Chem Dog

Bless you my son for that. I think it's just hungry. I took her out for a good look. Some of the lowers have changed too. I'm going to reduce the frequency between feeds by a day and see how she responds. Her pot feels lighter sooner than the others come feed time.
I don't think it's a light issue. There's no real signs of it. Some leaves are blindingly ardent and no curl anywhere.

:Rasta:

Hey everybody!

A little update on the girls in the tent. Chugging along nicely and really putting out the stink. They are being fed the following per 4L of water:
5gMC
.5g BE
1.5g SC
7mL Calmag

They seem to love the new juice mix.

Hey everybody!

A little update on the girls in the tent. Chugging along nicely and really putting out the stink. They are being fed the following per 4L of water:
5gMC
.5g BE
1.5g SC
7mL Calmag

They seem to love the new juice mix.

No burnt tips and nice and green. Looks like you got it dialed in. They'll show you that love come harvest.

No burnt tips and nice and green. Looks like you got it dialed in. They'll show you that love come harvest.
Thanks farside... I'm lovin' tinkering around with the GLN line. v1 a bit more forgiving I believe so it gives me the flexibility to use the BE and SC if I choose to.

Hey again Mr.S! What day are these on now....don't say Saturday lol. ;)
I'm not big into games so I would never had said that. I would have said the same day as the girls outside, except these are in a tent.
They are all on day 34 of flower, and the CD being the oldest at 86 days. Have a good day Professor!

Hubba hubba that WTC is packing on the frost, they are all looking great
Thanks JC!
That WTC looked like this...
1571703472511.png

and now it's the frostiest one in there. Actually they have all started to get more frost than any other plants I have grown so far. The CD is the only one slow to frost up. She is starting now but not at the rate as the rest of them.

So I just noticed in the pics the yellow veining I have going on. It may be the white balance from the camera but I'll be pulling them out tomorrow to have a good look. The CD #4 also has the margin tips turning up. It's similar in height with the CS so I'll be lifting the lights up another two inches shortly.

Back
Top Bottom