Sauga's Got Cement Shoes & A Chem Dog

Hey everybody!

Just a few pics of the White Tahoe Cookie that should be coming down any day now. This was the ugly duckling from day one. Never grew correctly and had some weird node pattern at the beginning. It looks like she's foxtailed herself but in a good way. I took a sampler of her a few days ago, smoked it tonight and it really wolrd my rokk which says a lot as I have a high tolerance at a zip a week.
Here she is... or at least the bud.

:Rasta:

Hey everybody!

Just a few pics of the White Tahoe Cookie that should be coming down any day now. This was the ugly duckling from day one. Never grew correctly and had some weird node pattern at the beginning. It looks like she's foxtailed herself but in a good way. I took a sampler of her a few days ago, smoked it tonight and it really wolrd my rokk which says a lot as I have a high tolerance at a zip a week.
Here she is... or at least the bud.
:Rasta:
Just gorgeous @MrSauga

Keep it up brother
I'm Canadian eh... it's always up. It's how we keep our hands warm in the winter :p
Thanks Dutch!
Looks really nice Mr. S. :welldone:
Febreeze can't tackle the smell in 'da house. I'm lovin' it! (two plugs in one sentence)

Ugly duckling or not.... she's a frosty B.
:thumb:

I'd hit it!
If it were possible you'd be number one on the list to hit it! I'd wait for your reaction to see if it was safe for me to do so :)

:Namaste:
Thanks Sly!
I do appreciate a good foxtailed bud, and those are good foxtailed buds. Therefore, I appreciate it.
These are an interesting bud. Never seen anything like it. There really aren't any hairs, just SAF trichs!
That's the one! Looks amazing! Can't wait for the smoke report!
:passitleft:
This one may may be a Bo Derek!

Back
Top Bottom