Sauga's Got Cement Shoes & A Chem Dog

I was old school, straight into the pot or solo, because I thought it was what all the cool kats did. I like it when they swell. I'm thinking I might try and fool my wife one night in bed.

Once you go jiffy, your husband is iffy. LOL.

Let's get those other two slackers above ground tomorrow!

Have a great night.

Yup, first time using these jiffy pellets. I bought a bag of 100 quite cheap when I compared prices, then I found out they were too big for the tray moulds. But I think I like 'em!

Love me some jiffy pellets. I don't have to worry if my paper towel is too dry or too wet. I've had my best success with them.

And their off :cheer:

hopefully we see the other girls soon
Man, not so much yet. They all had the same size tail. The problem is it's those freebies you get with your orders and the RG was only one seed. Why give one seed free ffs. The POG I think I got 3 free on that one... or vice versa. If they don't make an appearance by tomorrow then we'll perform some surgery to see what's goin' on.
Once you go jiffy, your husband is iffy. LOL.

Let's get those other two slackers above ground tomorrow!

Have a great night.
lol, I think I went iffy after the big I Do! :rofl:
Come on POG and royal gorilla!! Nothing makes me more upset than sowing seed that doesn’t even come up
I hear ya. I've had great success with seeds so far so I'm not counting them out yet. But it's the longest I've waited too. Patience Sauga, patience.

Not ready to put them in solo cups? How ready to you have to be for that?
You obviously don't know how I operate. First I need to roll up and smoke a big fatty and check to make sure I have everything. Once I confirm I have everything I roll up a big fatty and smoke it too. Then it takes me a few minutes to remember what I was doing.
Now having done all that and finally remembering, this is what happened.
The tap broke while I was gently trying to take the net off on the CD. I placed it on top of the soil so she could see the damage I caused her. I then decided not to wait for the tap on the CS, which most likely would have shown based on what I lurned tonight.

:Rasta:

I tried to cut the net off one of mine and the same thing happened to me. I thought for sure it would’ve slowed it down, but I’ll be damned, she was my fastest grower of them all!
That makes me feel a lot better :hug:

Back
Top Bottom