When, is typically a week before flip. How much depends on if I feel like Vidal or Sauga, but for the most part smaller leaves not getting light, and for the most part the center of the plant. I leave the outside fans alone when I can. But like most growers, I see a huge fan blocking the bud site and it has to go. I can't help it man.

I only bend after the stretch, and have been watching your #nolarf campaign. I try and determine which branches are not going to do me any good post flip and remove those. So based on what I see from yours will tell me how I want to approach my next run.

Oh good! Glad to be able to help. I may end up with less weight, but the huge numbers of skinny branches with tiny fluffy crap on them that still needs to be washed, trimmed, and hung was getting to me. This winter's Sour G, Peyote Critical, and both Candidas drove me nuts at harvest. I'm not hard-pressed for weed at the moment, so I'll take easy and less weight if I have to.

I know a lot of women have an aversion to the word moist.I guess I don't get it.How am I supposed to talk about cake?
What a deliciously wet cake?

Back
Top Bottom