Beautiful lady there Sauga! The fade is fantastic! I bet she will be a heavy hitter!

Enjoy the evening and prep for another one tomorrow!
Thanks Dutch. I just wish I knew what it was. I have to assume GG that failed as an auto.

Congrat's on the harvest, Brother! Nice looking buds! :high-five:
Thanks MrK! I'm happy with the overall look and think she'll be a good smoke. Haven't tased it yet but I think it'll have some nice flavor too!

I only bend after the stretch, and have been watching your #nolarf campaign. I try and determine which branches are not going to do me any good post flip and remove those. So based on what I see from yours will tell me how I want to approach my next run.

I need to practice the #nolarf excercises this season as much was wasted previously, if it helps achieve a better bud density then I would be overjoyed.

Harvest Day

Hey everybody!

Today was harvest day for Mystery Phauto #1. It's number 1 because it was the first one down. The other one will come down tomorrow. I started to see the first signs of amber last night, and I think I hit her at the perfect time for me.
So, maybe two to three zips but it'll be good smoke. She's loaded with trichs and sticky AF. I tried to get the purple on the dying leaves to come out in the photos. It seems two days before yesterday, or for those who don't want to calculate it, three days ago, the upper fans really turned a dark purple as did the stems. It was fascinating to see tbh.
So, here's the pics.

:Rasta:

I reckon a few contest worthy entrants there mr.Sauga, good evening gentlemen..

Harvest Day

Hey everybody!

Today was harvest day for Mystery Phauto #1. It's number 1 because it was the first one down. The other one will come down tomorrow. I started to see the first signs of amber last night, and I think I hit her at the perfect time for me.
So, maybe two to three zips but it'll be good smoke. She's loaded with trichs and sticky AF. I tried to get the purple on the dying leaves to come out in the photos. It seems two days before yesterday, or for those who don't want to calculate it, three days ago, the upper fans really turned a dark purple as did the stems. It was fascinating to see tbh.
So, here's the pics.

Well done!
:bravo:

Harvest Day

Hey everybody!

So, here's the pics.

Omg, beautiful fade! Congrats on the harvest Mr. S! :Rasta:

Harvest Day

Hey everybody!

So, here's the pics.

Good morning Mr Sauga, I'm just trying to catch up.

Question, your photos have very much improved, what are you using to do this?

Congratulations on the mystery girl, she's beautiful!

Green Day's to you.

Wick

Harvest Day

Hey everybody!

So, here's the pics.

Sorry to bother, I saw that you use 1/4 cup lemon and the same in baking soda in five gallon buckets with rainwater.
I'd like to break it down to 2 1/2 gallon buckets for only 2 autos, have you ever tried to do that?

Sorry to bother, I saw that you use 1/4 cup lemon and the same in baking soda in five gallon buckets with rainwater.
I'd like to break it down to 2 1/2 gallon buckets for only 2 autos, have you ever tried to do that?

I use 3gallon buckets and put a 1/2Cup or both lemon juice and baking soda in them!

I have a budwashing Tutorial in my signature or here —> Bud Washing Tutorial!!

I use 3gallon buckets and put a 1/2Cup or both lemon juice and baking soda in them!

I have a budwashing Tutorial in my signature or here —> Bud Washing Tutorial!!

Thank you Dutchman, I'm on my way over there.

Do you mind if I share your technique on my signature ?

Green Day's to you and thanks for stepping up.

Wick :morenutes:

Thank you Dutchman, I'm on my way over there.

Do you mind if I share your technique on my signature ?

Green Day's to you and thanks for stepping up.

Wick :morenutes:
Absolutely! Share away my friend the more people that can find it the better! Budwashing is a great technique that I would recommend to anyone!

Happy to help wherever I can!

Absolutely! Share away my friend the more people that can find it the better! Budwashing is a great technique that I would recommend to anyone!

Happy to help wherever I can!

Thanks Dutch, I just watched it. Fantastic.

Omg, beautiful fade! Congrats on the harvest Mr. S! :Rasta:
Thanks HH! Both plants are now in the fridge, most likely for the next couple of weeks. Getting my plan ready for the new grow!
Good morning Mr Sauga, I'm just trying to catch up.

Question, your photos have very much improved, what are you using to do this?

Congratulations on the mystery girl, she's beautiful!

Green Day's to you.

Wick
Nothing really. It depends on my mood. If I'm in a hurry I just shoot, but I usually run my camera in manual mode and adjust aperture and shutter speeds myself. A tripod will make any picture better as well and I try and use it when I can.

Back
Top Bottom