Hi everyone, and welcome to my second Journal here at :420:

This time around we are going with FastBuds Auto Pineapple Express. I have four beans on the go. Two will be planted in Promix HP and using the AN nute line. The other two will be in an organic potting mix, with MegaCrop and Kelp Extract. All four will be in 5 gal. fabric pots.
I think I'm going to use the 600W HID again as I was really happy with the end results from the WW grow. My next grow I will switch to the LED's I have but for now it's HPS/MH.

We'll be doing Quads on all four as long as the growth is good before the 21 day mark. I hope to top before day 21, as most people seem to think topping between 14-21 days is the way to go. If all else fails then we'll just let the Express run it's course.

So, as usual all are welcome to follow along and post any pics you have for comparison. I'm totally stoked for this grow as I learned so much from my mentors last grow. :namste:
Let the fun begin.

I can't sleep so catching up on some neglected gardens that I've failed to visit....
It's going to be interesting to actually follow your pineapple train and even better is that you are going to quad them all which bodes well for me as I've been wanting to follow an auto quad grow hut been waiting for someone to try so can follow from the beginning......

I can't wait mr.Sauga as I've got GG and GC by fastbudz sitting quietly by in the wings.....

I can't sleep so catching up on some neglected gardens that I've failed to visit....
It's going to be interesting to actually follow your pineapple train and even better is that you are going to quad them all which bodes well for me as I've been wanting to follow an auto quad grow hut been waiting for someone to try so can follow from the beginning......

I can't wait mr.Sauga as I've got GG and GC by fastbudz sitting quietly by in the wings.....
Hi Smeegs, well let's hope we can both learn a thing or two about them. I know I got to get them healthy and strong fast to quad them so we'll keep our fingers crossed on that.
I have GG autos as well, for my next grow, in about two months. I am looking forward to those which is why I am trying a couple of different medias and the quad test. I want those to be my best attempt at a good quality bud with a good yield.
Oh, and I hope you figure out that sleep thing soon. I hear Cannabis is good for that.

Front row!
Ahhh yea! What’s up sauga! Glad I couple hop in here with you! Looking forward to seeing your PE grow out!! Brought some cookies with me.

Hope you have a great weekend pal !
39AF16C5-0CB9-4740-8EEC-621B8120CE79.jpeg

Hey Mr S I'll jump in here and tag along with you again. :popcorn:
Great to have you aboard Nick...and good save with your beans. I'm sorry you had to go through all that but man they are going to be strong from the looks of them so far.
I’m along for the ride. Happy legalization buddy!
Welcome back Budz...haven't seen you around for a while and read your post on your journal. Good to see you again!

Front row!
Ahhh yea! What’s up sauga! Glad I couple hop in here with you! Looking forward to seeing your PE grow out!! Brought some cookies with me.

Hope you have a great weekend pal !
39AF16C5-0CB9-4740-8EEC-621B8120CE79.jpeg
Hey Dutch, those cookies look friggin awesome bro! Why did you have to post that so early in the morning? Delicious!
Welcome aboard and I look forward to comparing once you get you PE's going.

Yup.... I'm in.

I'm growing Barney's PE(a) right now. Can't wait to see the difference.

:passitleft:
Hiya Preston...thanks so much for sitting in. I must have lost touch with your Journal but I'm heading there shortly. I'll get myself updated to see what I can pick up off you. Thanks bro!

I’ll be popping my Barney’s PE in a few weeks. FLIP DAY for Early Miss sisters today!
Flip day...what a wonderful day. It should be a paid day off for everyone now in Canada when they flip or harvest.

Haha I soooo agree ! Flip day holiday woot!

Sooo I just smoked my first sample of the WW1 ! WOW. Super tasty and soooo smooth ! Very happy for my first girls !!

Nice Dutchie...lots of nice colors. I'll be doing the WW's again, but autos for more THC and a different breeder.

High Mr. Sauga,
Cute dog in your avatar.

Ok, I snuggle in with @Smeegol and the rest.
Dutch... You just made made my day! Cookies yum Yum!

Afternoon ms.Birdie I brought my sofa styled bean bag as it sits 3 comfortably as @Bilbobudkin420 kinda stole my 2 seater and won't share anymore so I bring extra seats now, I got cheesy poofs and some canna infused sausage jerky....... ( don't laugh I'm being did serious, it's a new thc infused South African snack that come out since legislation was passed....hahaha ) we call it " droewors " which translates to " dry sausage sticks " you grab and go. Would love to have ya next to me .......:cheer:nbb...lol

Afternoon ms.Birdie I brought my sofa styled bean bag as it sits 3 comfortably as @Bilbobudkin420 kinda stole my 2 seater and won't share anymore so I bring extra seats now, I got cheesy poofs and some canna infused sausage jerky....... ( don't laugh I'm being did serious, it's a new thc infused South African snack that come out since legislation was passed....hahaha ) we call it " droewors " which translates to " dry sausage sticks " you grab and go. Would love to have ya next to me .......:cheer:nbb...lol
Knowing some Dutch and German lol I got it with the word. I'll have some thx :)

Back
Top Bottom