I am growing pineapple as well. Lets see how yours will turn out. Wish you good luck :ganjamon:
Hey Cheese, thanks for stopping by. I'll try and make a point of getting to your grow this evening. :peace:

Hello everyone :hug:
Is taproot out yet?
Well it was going to be a surprise with a pic later tonight...but :yahoo: 3 outta 4 just barely peeking their cute little tops. It looks like 100% success, assuming number 4 shows before the cameras.

Broooooodie... Brought you a bone....... :love:
I actually laughed when I read that. He gets the Beef Chews from BC here in Canada, and I have to get them mail order. It's been two weeks since he had one and he typically gets one a night. Now we hit a rotating postal strike so who knows how long before he gets his fav.
I'll make sure he knows it's from you. :hug:

So which ones will be going in promix with an nutes ?
Congrats on the germ ! 100% can’t complain!
Thanks Dutch. I think I'm going to wait to see which ones look the strongest. The weaker looking ones will get the AN line.

Yeaaaaaaaah babies!!!!!!!!
:( sorry if I ruined surprise.... :(
I just love the first signs of life.:goodluck::nomo::hug:
Brodie..come here... :hug:
It's all good Birdie, I ruin surprises all the time so it's good it happens to me too right? Well right now Bro Bro is too busy keeping me occupied with play time..he's very routine..play before bed.

Good night everyone and peace with you all!

I don't wait long for the final pot. In they go to their final home.

These pots look bigger than 5 gal. to me. Are you sure about the size?

I think transplanting from smaller pots help you to achieve a more uniform root distribution. I skip doing that sometimes as well. Always regret it :oops: You should water from the outer rim now. Kill your plant if necessary but don't give her easy water :drool:

Sweet sauga ! This is going smoothly so far great job. The green mesh around the pots is that for training later?
The mesh is an idea stolen from @Derbybud if I recall. Adds support to the fab pots and yes, for training.

I think transplanting from smaller pots help you to achieve a more uniform root distribution. I skip doing that sometimes as well. Always regret it :oops: You should water from the outer rim now. Kill your plant if necessary but don't give her easy water :drool:
Yup, 5 gal. I had 7 in there last time and they were too big. 5's are a perfect size now.
Watering they only get around the stem about two inches out. The reason it looks wet now is from the transplanting. It wont look like that in a few days.
I have had no problem with roots. This plant was straight into soil from tap root, didnt even go into a Solo cup, so personally I think it's overrated. IMHO of course.

The mesh is an idea stolen from @Derbybud if I recall. Adds support to the fab pots and yes, for training.

Yup, 5 gal. I had 7 in there last time and they were too big. 5's are a perfect size now.
Watering they only get around the stem about two inches out. The reason it looks wet now is from the transplanting. It wont look like that in a few days.
I have had no problem with roots. This plant was straight into soil from tap root, didnt even go into a Solo cup, so personally I think it's overrated. IMHO of course.

Yeah it shouldn't be a problem. It just feels a little better when I do several transplants. I guess I like to observe the root growth and don't get paranoid :D

Honestly it's easier for me to work with when still small. I don't have to worry if the soil breaks apart and I'm left with a bunch of roots exposed. So if they fall apart I basically have one root to deal with and they would, I assume, recover well. That's just my logic. I'm 1 for 1 so far ;)

You want auto's in their final container ASAP (and Brother Sauga is working with PE autos!), however, I agree 420% when it comes to photo plants! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom