Here you go, found him lurking about....
images (1).jpeg
Yooooo! That's my spirit animal!

I did finally get all three of my autos into the 5-gallon container. The bigger two were started a day before yours Sauga and I started that third one 13 days later because I thought the first two were stunted and were not going to grow but then they took off like crazy about a week ago. D’oh!!

Anyway, I’m going to watch your thread here and pretty much do what you do.

!cid_ddafbda5-8c66-4617-a923-1c9538180620@namprd22_prod_outlook.jpg

Nice, but you definitely need a Foghorn Leghorn in the mix! :rofl:
Too funny, I was going to use him but thought it really wasn't a bird as much as a rooster..technically, then I also let my fav, the Road Runner, also fall by the wayside. Nice one Krips!

I did finally get all three of my autos into the 5-gallon container. The bigger two were started a day before yours Sauga and I started that third one 13 days later because I thought the first two were stunted and were not going to grow but then they took off like crazy about a week ago. D’oh!!

Anyway, I’m going to watch your thread here and pretty much do what you do.

!cid_ddafbda5-8c66-4617-a923-1c9538180620@namprd22_prod_outlook.jpg
First thing I do is listen to Afroman everyday, then I do what he says, which is get high, then I go play with the girls. Topping happening this weekend most likely for the quad effect. Go #teamquadsquad

:love::hug::cheer::circle-of-love::cheer::hug::love:

Happy babies picture!!!
Sending grow love your way, they are looking happy :)
Broooooodie, got you a doggie biscuit... (think he smelled it already, cause he is right by my side :))
Lol, yes he loves biscuits, good call on that one Birdie... :)

Day 19
A quick update on the Autos... the first pic is a little fuzzy, sorry for that. That will be Chicken Little and Woody, which I believe I stunted their growth from transplanting earlier. It seems the least bit of stress could cause it and I think Shed has a similar issue. I'm going to let them go but I don't expect much from them.
The next pics are Tweety and Woody who seem to be getting along well. I'm having a hard time trying to get the roots to lock in the soil as the stem wants to keep drifting. I've lifted the circ fans a bit, and also supported them underneath to help.

So, all is looking well, no issues, and got my white balance set perfect on the camera now so no need to flip the lights. It's saved as a preset so makes it real simple when under the HPS.

Hi MrSauga your girls(they are birds lol) do have a beautiful nest.... Eh... Grow place.
They do look happy... :thumb:
I didn't see Brodie in the pictures though... Brooodie :hug:
Thought he might be looking for orange....

Hi MrSauga your girls(they are birds lol) do have a beautiful nest.... Eh... Grow place.
They do look happy... :thumb:
I didn't see Brodie in the pictures though... Brooodie :hug:
Thought he might be looking for orange....
Hi Birdie,
your handle led me to look for other famous bird names and that's how that happened. Albeit all male names in an all female nest, it still works!

I think I messed up on the topping somewhere. Only one of the four had shoots come out from the fourth node. If I was to guess I probably topped too soon trying to stay within the 21 day window. I do believe I like the photos better as far as being more forgiving when you mess something up.

Topping autos is tricky.
But they look good.
You can always tuck some branches in, or bend, if you are not happy. It isn't so much the perfect ness of shape, more the end result..
Big dens super buds.

I think I messed up on the topping somewhere. Only one of the four had shoots come out from the fourth node. If I was to guess I probably topped too soon trying to stay within the 21 day window. I do believe I like the photos better as far as being more forgiving when you mess something up.

Shoots will emerge below where you topped it likely within 48 hours! ;)

:nomo: :ciao: Looking good; Interesting thread Sauga!!

Shoots will emerge below where you topped it likely within 48 hours! ;)
Ya I agree 420% as you would say, and they all got topped the same day. Three of four have no growth but the fourth one has two solid nodes out. It seems I lost the trunks from the fouth node where they are supposed to be.
:nomo: :ciao: Looking good; Interesting thread Sauga!!
Thanks my man...it's only interesting because of AngryBird. She makes everyone's Journals interesting!

Topping autos is tricky.
But they look good.
You can always tuck some branches in, or bend, if you are not happy. It isn't so much the perfect ness of shape, more the end result..
Big dens super buds.
Believe it or not Birdie I've already learned lots on the differences between autos and photos and how much more sensitive they can be to stress. Good lurning for me.

Thanks my man...it's only interesting because of AngryBird. She makes everyone's Journals interesting!
awww...
Aren't you a sweeeeeet heart :hug:
Brodie... :hug: I want a puppy from him if ever you breed. :hug:

I think it is awesome that you top autos.
Always wanted to see if it gives more buds as of weight

Wookie, thanks for dropping in my friend. Welcome aboard once again. How are you making out with your girls? They should be just harvested or about to be correct? Drop some pics in here, we'd love to see them. :bongrip:
Well if you insist, lol
I've been watching, but quiet, I have multiple projects on the go. I harvested the runt about 2 weeks ago. I have a oz and a half of nice dry buds curing after a 8 day dry hanging in a cardboard box. The big girl is still going, I think a week or 2 away yet. It's about 3 to 4 times the size of the runt, so I'm looking forward to the haul from her.
IMG_6447.JPG
IMG_2533.JPG

Here's the latest of the big girl
IMG_6451a.jpg

I found a cabinet and decided to make a small nursery
IMG_2515.JPG
IMG_6452.JPG
IMG_6453.JPG
IMG_6454.JPG

IMG_6452.JPG

I popped a couple Malawi seeds, there waiting there turn to get into the tent

I built a new light for the tent, I don't want to install it with the widows, might shock them
IMG_2511.JPG
IMG_2519.JPG

And finally, the next project, my little 20" x 36" tent was kind of small, so that will become the veg tent and I will put together this 24 x 48" for a flowering tent. I have a bit of time, the malawi's won't be ready for bit.
IMG_2514.JPG

Thanks for letting me hijack, with all this and life and work I just don't seem to have time to give a thread of my own the proper attention lol

Back
Top Bottom