I don't doubt it for a minute Preston... my stock is sooo low. Had to get an order in. Was suppose to arrive yesterday. Canada Post is still smoking it I'm sure. Never arrived today. The world is coming to an end I do believe.
Damn!

I need to relocate and become a Canadian postman. LoL

:ganjamon:

Damn!

I need to relocate and become a Canadian postman. LoL

:ganjamon:

I'd hire you in a minute bro, if I was the postmaster general. But I'm afraid once you got to my house your route would end. I'm always fixing up the delivery guys that drop parcels off for me. I can't tell you how good my service is.

lol, IKR. Who's Boomer :) :hmmmm:

Ya true enough. Everyone loves the postal workers now...they bring the goodies!
Chris Berman. Sorry, I thought you were a football guy.

You think tomorrow will be the day? Do you give them a 24 hr dark day?
Honestly I dunno anymore. It's been tomorrow for a week now :) I sure do hope so!
No, I will not be giving the girls a dark period. For the most part from what I am hearing, the regulars 'round here don't seem to notice any benefit.

Honestly I dunno anymore. It's been tomorrow for a week now :) I sure do hope so!
No, I will not be giving the girls a dark period. For the most part from what I am hearing, the regulars 'round here don't seem to notice any benefit.
Ahhh, good to know! Of course, because I just tried it. :rolleyes: Lol, oh well. Guess it won’t hurt it.

Ahhh, good to know! Of course, because I just tried it. :rolleyes: Lol, oh well. Guess it won’t hurt it.
No, it wont hurt at all. I think I will try it though on one of my upcoming grows. I have to see for myself. Curiosity gets the best of me more often than not.

No, it wont hurt at all. I think I will try it though on one of my upcoming grows. I have to see for myself. Curiosity gets the best of me more often than not.
The only way to really know is to try it out yourself, especially with growing. Seems like there’s no certainty about anything!

So most of the big colas were ready. Just starting to turn amber and lots of cloud. You'll see in the pics below what's left of her which was mostly the lower stuff.

So, since it all goes into paper bags I had to weigh each one for approx. 28 grams. I know wet numbers don't matter, but four every four bags should be one ounce once dried. There were 7 lunch bags that went into the bar fridge which did the slow n dry for the WW last grow. Worked out great btw.

209 wet ounces, and the biggest cola came in at 32.3g followed by 30.1. This was the first plant to get ready and who's growth was stunted from transplant into FFOF.

This last pic is of the next girl who looks like she'll be ready for chop chop soon too. Another week I would imagine.

Still looking for a sign off. Over and out!

Back
Top Bottom