Save The Cheese & Loopy Lou The Strawberry Blue Mainline

great looking plants man, you are always worth stopping by for a glance, any idea how much you may get out of the mainlined plants?

maybe this will help them get big lol

ok went on last night looking to buy some plant food , man they like to charge , i havnt had much time lately to do my teas so i said to my self ive stuff laying around ill do my own rather than given my money that i dot have a lot of to some big companies :)

my flowering nutes ... i will swap the bone meal and fishblood amounts for veg
all organic
2 cap full seaweed extract
1 cap full fulvic acid
2 table spoons molasses
3 table spoons bone meal
1 table spoon fishblood and bone
2 table spoon dolomite lime
hand full of compost activator

3 1/4 litre water
boil them simmer for half hour ,
i will let this sit until tomorrow then sieve finely

should make me 3 litres and i still have a ton of ingredients left , total about £6.00 for every thing and i could make another 20 litres or more easy with the rest i have left :thumb:

:morenutes:

P1080091.JPG
P1080092.JPG
P1080093.JPG
P1080094.JPG
P1080094.JPG

Very nice :goodjob: That Main-Lined one has turned out very well :yummy: you should be proud of that first attempt. The pineapple chunk re-veg has come a long way and looks great too :bravo:. Lucky Pants luckily turned out to be a beautiful girl :clap:

Thanks mate and thanks for all your help guiding me along and showing me where and when to cut :high-five: mainline credit goes to you MF :)

It's a training technique my friend. We top the plant after 3 nodes to create 2 branches. These 2 are then cut to produce 2 more each and then them 2 are split again to create 8 heads. You can continue to 16 or 32 heads if you wish. We train the plant to keep all heads level through to and including flowering so that they are all major tops.

If you go back in this thread you will see plenty of pictures regarding what to do.

Medfarmer good to see ur doing good mate.and i fully understand what u mean good info.ul get some fat colas if only 8 per plant.my trained bagseed is the 3 week into flower now.its the most i have ever trained a plant before she has 25 tops im hoping for some big bud off her keep it green my friends ;):)

Back
Top Bottom