Save The Cheese & Loopy Lou The Strawberry Blue Mainline

gona give them another 3/4 weeks , to be honest cant wait to finish them and stick to my autos , ive got 600 seeds to get through and ive the best to re do until i get a real good stable plant ,
the autos are growing at different rates and i have my eyes on a couple of candidates to pollinate a branch on ..

these 2
P1080130.JPG
P1080096.JPG

have left these behind

P1080097.JPG

The plants in the second pic were planted at the same time? Damn that is a big difference. It just goes to show the different traits these plants have, they're like Forrest Gump would say...a box of chocolates. Mind you I can always find the strawberry and orange chocolates when I'm offered if it's the certain brands I usually buy for the missus, guessing you're the same with your seeds. All the best and all those plants are making me remember I should smoke some up :thumb:

Looking good Professor! just stopped by to see how it was going. i wish i had a few hundred seeds to go through haha and of coarse congrats on the females my friend :Namaste:

:clap::jawdropper::drool::green_heart: nuff said

cheers mate and thanks for the help ,
im going to start a couple of the blue bloods for mainlining , might as well have a couple going at least :)
smaller pots though , the one i used was way to big and using too much room :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom