Save The Cheese & Loopy Lou The Strawberry Blue Mainline

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Beast, it's came to my attention that you've experienced an uncertain characteristic in your plant that's been doing very well. A bit late in response to this, but this is a clear as day Mg, or Magnesium deficiency. I'm sure glad to have came across this thread now, as many I look into have been from years ago and to re-assure you before you think it's from heat stress, hopefully this keeps you from supplementing unnecessary things to your garden. Although I'm new to 420 Magazine, Know that there's years of experience under my belt. This cupping is sometimes referred to as praying for magnesium. Or better understood through the Grow Boss's very thorough guide detailing everything you need to know about growing this particular type of plant. He calls it taco leaf, it's folded up like a taco, it wants magnesium, it folds down and cowers it's either heat, too much food or not enough water which goes back to heat stressed plants.

This post is in regards to post #310, don't want to sound like a know it all, but knowledge is the greatest power. To any fellow horticulture enthusiasts, thank you for being part of the greater good. Nutty, I appreciate the images and your plethora of input to container gardening indoors. I also am a fan of fish bone meal, molasses, seaweed and humic acid. Along with teas, just ran into some issues w/ a DWC 6 site system, and found the remedy to be a lot of patience and tedious cleaning off of rotted roots with a blast out of a spray bottle w/ 10% bleach and a rinse under the faucet. A week or 2 with H2O2 being added daily, no nutes. The most surprising bit was to discover the growth after brewing a tea w/ a few different beneficial microbe products helped save a couple clones and a seedling that went crazy. I don't mean to fill up your journal with all this but just wanted to share my appreciation for the simpler things that count. Also, I'm sorry to have heard about your close friends, that's pretty heavy to have 2 of your best buds go so soon. My condolences and prayers to you and yours. When I can, I will begin to build a more detailed journal on how I overcame dwc issues with products I added to help. I have acquired some good genetics and am experimenting w/ CS to hermie a couple shoots on my girls. I would be more than happy to share my results as you have. Thank you for inspiring me to join the community and join in with everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom