Save the males! CBD oil

athome247

Been using my ( and other grower friends) male leaves and stems to make what I'm calling "XCBD" oil(as in xtra). Simple carbolization in the oven, olive oil in crockpot on low, strain and done-per Dennis Miller:"wet it,wipe it, good night. Simple as f*$k and fast. My wife and sister swear by the stuff. Seems to work on some yet not others.(?!?!) Relieves pain and soreness from inflamed nerves and sore muscles. Apparently the weed version of CBD has extra anti-inflammatory properties not found in the hemp based version. Give it a try-it may work for you! (I'm also making gummies from the males and while not strong, great for taking the edge off)

Been using my ( and other grower friends) male leaves and stems to make what I'm calling "XCBD" oil(as in xtra). Simple carbolization in the oven, olive oil in crockpot on low, strain and done-per Dennis Miller:"wet it,wipe it, good night. Simple as f*$k and fast. My wife and sister swear by the stuff. Seems to work on some yet not others.(?!?!) Relieves pain and soreness from inflamed nerves and sore muscles. Apparently the weed version of CBD has extra anti-inflammatory properties not found in the hemp based version. Give it a try-it may work for you! (I'm also making gummies from the males and while not strong, great for taking the edge off)
@athome247 , hope your day is going good and thanks for the post.
Hopefully I won't have to do that (have a male in my crop), but it happens. Always nice to know how to recycle.

that sound very promising..

Back
Top Bottom