420 Magazine Background

Save Your Stems

Greenhouse250

Hell yeah! Since i bought my bubble bags i've been saving my stems. Ran them thru once, and for a ziploc sandwich bag full i ended up with 2.5g of good hash, normally it goes into the trash.

DSC013464.JPG

420inOregon

Whitehouse you just gave me a sweet idea. I am going to save my stems and run them thru bubble bags. Great Idea!! What did yoyu do grind them down a little so they didnt poke holes in your bags or what? I need to know! lol. I got a strain that puts off trichs like a son of a bitch. Stems are covered in them also. FROTHY is what I call them.

Greenhouse250

Hey 420 in O! Correction the stems usually ended up in the compost. I run it thru the same way i run my bags for trim or buds.Never grind, cut, bust etc etc... when using bags. You end up with plant matter in the hash. What i do is run the stuff as normal minus the bags when your done run it thru your bags. This is a great way to prolong the life of your bags. Hope that make sense.

budbro

I started the video and then the phone rang, when I got back to it, for a second there I thought you had posted a masturbation vid, LOL

Thanks for posting.

CANNAJAH420

I really do need to break down and buy some bags. Anyone have any suggestions? I know about the bubblebags brand (expensive) Has anyone used any of the cheaper ones with any success?
The Bags I used cost me roughly 60$. 5 bag set & works great!
The Brand Name is Micro-pore Bags.

Greenhouse250

The Bags I used cost me roughly 60$. 5 bag set & works great!
The Brand Name is Micro-pore Bags.

You can find them cheaper then that if you look around, myself i bought mine on ebay for less then 50$ shipped.After the fact i did find some really cheap ones that are good quality, there not sold as bubble bags. These are all screen bags no canvas, can't find the link but they where sold at like 5$ a bag for 5gallon bags.

This is close and is still a good price, if you hunt around you will find them dirt cheap. 1 GALLON ICE EXTRACTION BAGS - MAKE FREE HASH - YouTube

Try this method, probably one of the best on the tube. BubbleMovie.wmv - YouTube

Also one could get away with a work bag 220micron, and two finish bags 75 or 73micron & 25micron. :peace:

CANNAJAH420

This kit comes with a carrying case, a 25 micron pressing screen, and five bags at varying sizes (25 micron, 73 micron, 110 micron, 160 micron and 220 micron), all color coded for easy identification and assembly. Each bag is triple-stitched with nylon bonded thread for maximum durability and has drawstrings with two ends for ease of use.

Top Bottom