Saw Jack Herer today in SF

Pinch

:smokin: So across the Bay Bridge I headed on a sunny afternoon. Into San Francisco and what SHOULD HAVE BEEN a 40 minute drive turned into a foggy trip on edibles.. lost in the Casrto District.. but eventually made it to Golden Gate Park and the SF County Fair Building for Ed Rosenthal's "Wonders of Cannabis".

Fifteen minutes later I had parked in a spot and walked 1/2 mile back to the Building. Twenty bucks to get in. There were probably 30 vendors there, 2 with excellent meds.. buds and edibles. If you had a 215 card you could purchase.

Saw Ed Rosenthal and sat with Jack Herer and his wife for about 45 minutes of some good gabbing. Ironically they had just moved north from LA after 30 years and I after 20 years, I chuckled. They live about 2 1/2 hours north of SF now. Jack's a nice enough guy but a bit.. alot burnt out but he has a wonderful wife who watches his back,

Had him sign a copy of his book "The Emperor Wears No Clothes".. yeah it says:

To Josh, "Mr P420"

Love and Hemp History,
Knowledge forever..
ever.. ever..!!

Jack Herer

I mailing it tomorrow to Mr. P420 in the Great White North.. I think he'll like it.

DaHui said:
Very very nice Mr. I bet Josh will be trilled ;)

Did you buy any mj products?

Yeah, we emailed this am, he is stoked. Nah, had my own, tried some hunny.. but I was already doing an edible called Decadence I get at my Berkeley club.

There were two tables that had bud and you had to have a 215-card to buy it. Sanctuary, a non-profit club in the Tenderloin District which is very low-income had the nicest looking strains, beautiful bud. They are decently priced and they give free to compassionate cases. A good mission, wouldn't you agree? SF is an hour for me or I'd visit them. The meds they had looked and smelled as good as and better than I've had in Berkeley. They had all kinds of vapes, glass, and pipes of all kinds.. some very ornate.. there was even one of Jerry Garcia. Edibles were there. though nothing new or exciting. Berkeley seems to have the best.

They also had political and legal tables and new wage stuff.. they still do that? While the papers up here are saying there were up to 10,000 poeple at the event it didn't look to be more than 500-1000 that I could see.. but I didn't want to wander far from the Fair Building it was held in as I was getting lost pretty regularily that day (the 45 min mapquest trip from my house turn into a 90 minute adventure through the streets of San Francisco..).

Good time was had by all!

thanks again Mr. Pinch I am so totally stoked about the book :adore: :adore:
sounds like a one of a kind event and is great you had the chance to meet and converse with an icon like Jack Herer.
a big thanks again Pinch :grinjoint:

Stoned Stoner said:
why don't you want to keep the book for yourself?

Fair question.. I bought it as a gift. Mr P420 doesn't have the opportunities I have here in the Bay Area to touch base with some pretty neat people and I know Mr. P420 and he's a good friend of mine.

That's why.. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom