Sax's Blue Dreams & Granny's CBD Zkittlez, Root Farm Hydro Potting Mix, Photos

Thanks guys it's not as as in used yo seeing them but they still look relatively healthy... I bought a humidifier today bring my rh up more and I get my new hlg qb 135 3000k tomorrow in the mail. Looking for tips and tricks for setting up my new light with some cfl full spectrum supplemental lighting to keep the plant happy.

I checked around about the lights. Plenty of folks piped in over at Shed's journal. I wouldn't ask a lot of questions there so as not to hi-jack the journal, but they are all very helpful and knowledgeable.
Best thing is if you read what you like, come back here and tag that person with your question. They'll help you out here and the info will always be available.
They say it's good for about a 2x2 grow space and different opinions about height and light stress.

Got my new hlg 135 qb today and here is my new little setup.. got the full spec cfls for some extra light. I have my qb hanging at about 22" ... should I raise, Lowe, or keep it at that height? Also I am not sure if it how to adjust the intensity of the light, the two weird looking buttons on the top don't seem to do anything.
20190314_193701.jpg
20190314_193640.jpg
20190314_194332.jpg

Looking droopy this mourning... I took this pic only a hour after the lights came on today. Watered them with 1/2 dose of nutes the day before yesterday, but the soil is still damp just below the top surface... hopefully she perks back up in a couple hours. It seems like it's underwatered but I can't see that considering the soil is still damp under the top. Yesterday is looked nice and perky. Not sure what to do if I should give it some water or wait another day.
20190316_130310.jpg

One thing I noticed today is on the bigger plant it looks like it's growing one tiny little foxtail that has two white hairs on 2 spots on the plant which is really weird. One pic is sort of hard to see it's small... anyone else ever see this? They are feminized blue dream.... not auto flower.
20190321_181703.jpg
20190321_181629.jpg

Back
Top Bottom