SBG's First Grow Cabinet Under CFLs (Wish Me Luck)

Did I miss something? do you have a new journal started that I didn't know about? Mmmmh?

I was going to write a journal but then I got high. I was going to take pictures but then I got high. lol.

originally I was going to start a journal but never got to it. long story short, I tried to used coco coir W/worm castings, but this medium took me for a loop, the plant wasn't happy, leaves were yellowing and growth was stun. I translated it to a root organic soil and she was able to pick back up. I'm going to stick with what I know and avoid venturing off into hydroponics medium (coco, rockwool), dwc etc...

I was going to write a journal but then I got high. I was going to take pictures but then I got high. lol.

originally I was going to start a journal but never got to it. long story short, I tried to used coco coir W/worm castings, but this medium took me for a loop, the plant wasn't happy, leaves were yellowing and growth was stun. I translated it to a root organic soil and she was able to pick back up. I'm going to stick with what I know and avoid venturing off into hydroponics medium (coco, rockwool), dwc etc...

So what your saying is, what I'm trying to grow got in the way of trying to do a journal. is that it?

No, I just got lazy and was experimenting with others medium so instead of posting about it I just dealt with solving the problem and went back to my comfort zone. I hear the rapid growth that someone can get with a hydroponics setup. but I learned how to grow organic in soil( well still learning, but I know more about it than others methods)

Ok that's upsetting, Just got a notice of seizure in the mail from border services no seeds for me at this time. BOO HISS

That's F* up, sorry for your loss. I really wish to get my hands on some good genetics, but the fear of getting seize holds me back. But in December I'll be taking a trip to Colorado, hopefully I'll get some beans while in town.

The site I order from has guaranteed shipments, so I guess we'll try it again?

Ok small update. the flowering cabinet is coming to it's final stages, tricomes are starting to go amber. They are not big buds but they are frosty lookin so I'm not to upset by my first grow in a cabinet. and the clones in the veg section of the cabinet are busting out all over clawing at the ceiling trying to get into the flowering section.

gl and put some pics when you have time:).

Howdy Folks. Time for a quick photo update as to what is happening in the Cabinet. So here yah go.
First Up the whole Cabinet. Flowering on the top and Veg on the bottom.
MG_1599.jpg

next up Lower Cabinet for Vegging in full house waiting for room upstairs
MG_1593.jpg

And coming into the final stages the Upper Cabinet, maybe one week to go (day by day). No LED lights on for this shot. Not the biggest buds in the world but I have to keep in mind it's not a room but a big box.
MG_1596.jpg

And finally a little bit of Bud shot.
unnamed23.jpg

And last but not least a question for all. I would like to keep two of the plants in the veg section as mothers for future grows, any tips on trying to keep them small in a cabinet, Pruning tips and what not.

gl and put some pics when you have time:).

There yah go.

And a welcome to 420 Magazine, join in on the fun and the best group of people to help you have lots of IT.

And last but not least a question for all. I would like to keep two of the plants in the veg section as mothers for future grows, any tips on trying to keep them small in a cabinet, Pruning tips and what not.

The ladies look amazing my friend. I wanna taste test those buds!

Sorry about the seeds man, that sucks. If I ever make it up there ill bring ya a few presents ;)

Super Crop her every chance you get, make every branch a top. When those tops lift themselves up again. Bend them again.
Constantly green clean fan leaves to let light into the center of the plant.

24 hour light is best for mother plants.

The ladies look amazing my friend. I wanna taste test those buds!

Sorry about the seeds man, that sucks. If I ever make it up there ill bring ya a few presents ;)

Super Crop her every chance you get, make every branch a top. When those tops lift themselves up again. Bend them again.
Constantly green clean fan leaves to let light into the center of the plant.

24 hour light is best for mother plants.

Thanks for the tips BUDdy boy.

Yup they say they have already sent them.

I find it funny that I can go down to the Hydro store and buy seeds legally but can't have them sent to me from outside the country.

Our country seems to be going backwards while yours seems to be on a better path.

First time in history that's ever been said... Laws contradict laws. Most laws go against our constitutional rights.... There's no turning around all that's to come is failure.

Back
Top Bottom