SBG's Life In A Box - The Ongoing Saga of Producing Bud in a Box

Well, our election is over here North of the 49th and we now have a national Gov't that wants to legalize cannabis. We will all wait and see, we could be one of the largest countries in the world to legalize it. Woohoo.

Still I will keep my head down until then.

ahh. I thought you were on the southern side of the PNW. Hope everything happens at once up there! It'll put pressure on the rest of our states to get it done.

Update time

It has been 10 days since my last photo update of the Cabinet. Not to much to report but I think the stretch is over now it's BUD time. All unwanted leaves are either tucked in and away or trimmed off if tucking was impossible.

I tried a stitch photo this time and one of my basement office complete with drying rack and cabinet.

DSC3929-Pano.jpg

DSC3919.jpg

Well that's it for now Kiddies.

TTFN

Dang. Your girls are alot neater than mine. I shouldn't have let C99 get so big and I have should have used the wings to maximize the spread of the canopy. I stretched mine across the shortest horizontal distance instead of the longest. Lesson learned I suppose.

Anyways I am excited to see how this one turns out. If its anything like your last run I'll be drooling by the end! :) Nothing like a neat, orderly, fat scrog. :goodjob:

Thanks for stopping by Dusty.

Since the flip back on our thanksgiving day Oct 12th. they have really started to grow and I will continue to snip away at leaves that insist on blocking light for the lower bud site. They are both on a nice reg schedule every four days they either get ph 5.8 water or alternating with real good heavy feeding of Gen/Org line of food. There are a lot of buds sites in that Cabinet at the moment I hope I can feed them all.

I've been playing with my new cameras video setting again.

So I'm going to make you all watch my home videos of my holidaze just like all my dads old super eight movies of partys they use to have hahahaha

Ok ok, maybe not really like my parents parties

Update in the Cabinet Nov 02

Two Gold Leafs by Robert Bergman in three gallon home made Ecofelt pots and a Mars Hydro light 96x3 watt. The Cabinets sq footage is 6 feet 2x3. The pots contain a mixture of Promix HP my home compost and Myk's Mycorrhizal Inoculant. All other nutes are Gen Organics line.
They were flipped to 12/12 on Oct 12th our Thanksgiving. So twenty one days of flowering so far.

Well not much to say then things are swell and here's a quick picky to look at.

MG_5636.jpg

26 days out of aprox 65 ish days sounds like merry Christmas.

Howdy all

I disapeared for a while, I had to go back into the hospital for another procedure due to my gallbladder I ended up with a blockage of my pancreas that they had to go remove. nothin like set backs on the road to recovery.

Any ways here are a few photo updates from today we are on day 44 of flowering.

Enjoy

DSC4359.jpg
DSC4361.jpg
DSC4366.jpg
DSC4363.jpg

Thanks Guys. Feeling much better since the last hospital visit. Liver is again working properly without any blockage as well for the pancreas. The Cabinet has roughly 2 weeks to go until my last harvest of the year. Time to sit back and plan next years outside grow the old brain cells are working over time on how best to use the light I was given on the sundeck.

Question for you all out there.

The mighty Vscrog seems to have two layers to it, the buds that rise above the screen and those that are at screen level. I was thinking of harvesting the buds (when ready) that rise above the screen and leaving the ones at screen level to grow and mature further. Any thoughts on this.

I was watching a Jorge Cervantes video on Humbolt growers and he chops the first layer and lets the light penetrate and lets the lower bud sites develop further. He did this with outdoor plants and up to four times on each plant.

Could this work on such a small space?

time for another stupid Video update.

Thanks for watching!!

Back
Top Bottom