SBG's Second Cabinet Grow Vscrog With Laughing Buddha Clones

Well I'm back from the store and here is what they suggested for the flowering chamber of the cabinet.

It's called Spotless from a Australian company.
it's all natural and can be used up to harvest time.
spotless_group_image_large.jpg

Very few mites can be found at the moment but I think another spray job or two more spray jobs. might do the trick. I hope.

keep your fingers crossed.

Not sure about this product? It might have killed all my mites but the guy at the shop had said to use a heavy misting settting on the sprayer bottle, so I did. I then woke up to quite a few burnt leaves and buds. Just a little pissed off, not sure I trust these guys anymore second time with miss directions from them. ARGGGGGGH.

its hard to like that post, but at least you're learning not to trust them :S are you saying the burn is from the concentration/amount you sprayed on them? Or is it from spraying them while they're under your lights? Cuz yeah, even if you spray with water under strong lights they'll burn. :\ the droplets can act like tiny magnifying glasses. If you left lights on and didn't move your plants for the spray, or didn't let them dry before moving back under the light, that's probably your issue..

Sorry to hear about your problems, just try to think of it as a learning experience that will help you grow better in the future. :Namaste:

Can you please post some photographs of your plants?

thanks for the interest KJC I will try to take some tomorrow morning if I can. Tis the season to be running around like a chicken with its head cut off. HO HO HO.

Happy Holidays to All my friends, New and Old.

Thanks for checking in on me, and I hope everyone had some fun over the Holdidaze.

Well how about that, something of an update from SBG.

Through out this whole adventure I have found good info, bad info and some ups and some downs the one thing that stands out, is the resilience of these plants

So, for your Photo enjoyment my latest update.

the whole wide view of the upper cabinet.

MG_2307.jpg

the next two are left and right plants.

MG_2309.jpg
MG_2308.jpg

and what would an update be without a few bud shots.

MG_2313.jpg

MG_2310.jpg

Even with the burning from either bad instructions or just bad me again I'm finding it hard to kill these plants and I think I will still end up with a half reasonable crop out of a cabinet that has out side dimensions of 2'x3'x6'.

Last but not least where all these came from the lower Cabinet. ( THE NURSERY)

MG_2317.jpg

Family calls and now starts round two of this season New Years Eve. It's time to start planing the Fun.

To all my :420: Friends out there have fun and be safe.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!:peace::thanks::Namaste::bravo::smokin::party:

Forgot to mention one thing, the flowering chamber is on day 45.

Thats all for now, go back to your pipes.

SBG out. later.

hey SBG been a while out of sight. things are looking good, it suck about the burning but your ladies are thought, was it on your last grow that you were using ammendment and not soil and they made it through. so how is the Vscrog going. it's it worth it are you seeing better results?

hey SBG been a while out of sight. things are looking good, it suck about the burning but your ladies are thought, was it on your last grow that you were using ammendment and not soil and they made it through. so how is the Vscrog going. it's it worth it are you seeing better results?

Hey Armoire, thanks for stoping by. It is the busy time of the year for all, add that on top of us trying to grow our crops in a box and it gets a little crazy.

First grow was in potting soil that I thought was all right but maybe a little hot. this Vscrog was in Promix HP with add Vermiculite recomended by KJC and I also have added somemore of the General Organics line to this grow. So the line up looks like this, Bio Thrive grow, Bio Marine, Cal/Mag, Bio Thrive Bloom, Bio Bud bloom booster. The next group of clones I have also introduced them to Bio Root root booster.

As for the Vscrog I still have a mainline or whatever yah wanna call it growing in the veg cabinet but I am sure after that it will be back to the Vscrog I think it is much better for such a small foot print and also for the vertically challenged of us. The whole 2' x 3' footprint has got a bud growing on it. I think this crop will beat my first crop quite easily. As long as I can keep on top of the spider mites its a race to the finnish.

Happy New Year to you and yours.

SBG

Defoliate the fan leaves with the most mites and eggs. If they are making webs on top of the buds, hit em' with the shopvac. It doesnt hurt the buds nearly as much as the mites.

Happy holidays my friend. Those flowers look amazing.
Much love and respect brother.

Thanks for the tips Sphnx. I have been picking off the few leaves that are showing the signs of being sucked on by them dam little mites I've been very lucky that the infestation has not reached the point of any webs showing up. I think that the Vscrog for this cabinet is by far the best way to grow in such a small space.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE TO BE.

PEACE AND HAPPINESS.

Hey, I'm not DEAD. I've been pineing for the fiord's.

Or having a quick trip to Texada Island for a few days to Party with some old friends of my wife's. Lets just say fun was had by all.

I will try to do an update on what's going on in the Cabinet now and whats in store for 2015.

Happy NEW YEAR ALL.

Ok here's the quick update.

trichomes are starting to cloud over around day 60 of flowering.

These buds are the thickest I've seen on laughing Buddha that I've grown.

I'm just smiling.

DSC026815.jpg
DSC0271.jpg
DSC027210.jpg
DSC0273.jpg
DSC027410.jpg
DSC026910.jpg

Those look great SBG - nice big fat buds. sorry about the mites - looks like you have it under control at least. I really like MGIS for mites. never had bad results, always seen devastated mites, though sometimes they weren't completely nuked. Know you've heard it before but I'd feel bad not to push you towards the stuff I think would make the difference. :Namaste: thanks for sharing hope you had a good holiday season :)

Glad to hear the rumors of your demise were exaggerated.
Finally got my little grow/experiment up and running. It's a hybrid vscrog/espalier in SuperSoil, so thought you might be interested. I know I'd be most grateful for any advice, if you can find the time.
Sorry, about sig: fubar. Will try to fix.

We are headed into the final stages.

I think maybe one more week.

All trichomes seem to be cloudy right now with just a few amber ones showing up.

The feeding schedule from Gen Org is down to

4 ml of Cal/Mag, 10 ml of Bio/Bloom and 3ml of Bio/Bud. This feeding was their last one. Maybe?

And now for some Bud shots.

jan19update_06.jpg
jan19update_05.jpg
jan19update_03.jpg
jan19update_02.jpg
jan19update_01.jpg

Still amazed how good my phone with my jeweler loupe in front of the lens works. Used a small LED flashlight for highlighting.

You are doing very good sbg. There will be ups and downs but they key thing is if you take 1 lesson from every instance good and bad you will turn out to be a great grower. You are well on your way. I apologize I guess when you asked me to come here from your other journal I must of forgot. I had a crying teething baby to deal with that day.Im about to start flowering in my 3rd journal. The link is in my second journal at the end.

Ok where getting into Day 80 of flowering. Who new an old retired guy could be so busy.

Here are some photo's for your enjoyment.
DSC0489.jpg
DSC0490.jpg
DSC0491.jpg
DSC0492.jpg
DSC0493.jpg
DSC0498.jpg
DSC0503.jpg
DSC0502.jpg
DSC0496.jpg
DSC0506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom