SBG's Second Cabinet Grow Vscrog With Laughing Buddha Clones

Well it's done

I snipped out all the string holding up my Vcrog and it was Harvest time.

DSC0508.jpg

The Buds were a good size and they could not hold themselves up without the aid of the Vscrog. This is one of the two plants that were in the Cabinet.

DSC0517.jpg

DSC051810.jpg

Once I had them both out, it was bud washing time. Thanks for the Bud washing info Smoker Joe. I could not believe how dirty the bath water was with one plant.

DSC0519.jpg

And the other plant yielded about the same.

DSC052010.jpg

And they will drip dry here for a day and half and then I will trim them down and use my 8 tier drying rack for about 3-5 days at about 60% R/H. and then into my big jars for curing. I bought some Bovida 62 packs to try out. Any thoughts?

DSC0524.jpg

So gang I will let you know the final weight for this grow in about 5 days.

My attention is now going to be getting plants ready for the sundeck Spring is just around the corner. I think White Widow and some Gold Leaf

Oh Boy.

Hey buddy! Looks good man. Im glad you followed my advice. That washing sure made a difference its amazing huh? Wait until you smoke it. You will be shocked at the difference. You wont have fits of coughing as much either because all the bullshit got washed away. Its gonna burn nice and evenly in a blunt and you will notice the ash will be very grey and not dark grey black. Good job congrats on the harvest and im glad to help :)

Just read your journal and I have to say I'm quite impressed. I wanted to do a closet grow similar to yours and now I'm in a 2x4x6 gorilla tent and thinking about getting an led around the same watts as yours. Sucks that you had the mite problem but your bud seemed to turn out pretty damn well, congratulations!
What's the final weigh in?? :lot-o-toke:

The final count is in

And I'm the winner with 147.7gr or 5.2 oz

I think there is still room for improvement in this little space. If I can go through a whole grow with no problems I think I should be able to increase this yield. I will let everone know how the smoke is in about two weeks.

I think I am about to give up on trying to grow Texada Timewarp inside, I've heard from too many people that it can't be grown inside that well.

Right now in the flowering Cabinet I have my attempt at a mainline and a Texada Timewarp (last chance).

might give the grow Journal a bit of a break for now unless things change and something exciting happens.

But I will still be around lurking and following a few of the amazing growers on this site.

You all know who you are.

thanks to all who have stuck there heads in here and added to my successful grow this time.

SBG out (for now)

:Namaste:
:420::thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

My next grow with the screen will be a new seed, White Widow and just one plant in the Vscrog but this time I think I will Veg and flower under the LED and just see how much this one little LED light can do.

Back
Top Bottom