sc smoker with quick fix/urine luck questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

moniqu

HI all,

Long time smoker in the job market. Heavy daily smoker for years. unfortunately my employee wanted my job and ratted me out.

I have two questions. Has anyone passed an SC drug test using quick fix Canadian and is urineluck.com a legit site to buy?OH and same question for the urine luck detox. trying to decide if I should sub or detox. thanks sooo much for the help.

urineluck.com is Spectrum Labs who is the manufacturer of QuickFix synthetic urine and also sell it to other companies to rebrand. Definitely get the QuickFix canadian version with the uric acid added. And be sure to practice keeping the temp within range.

Used QF 5.7.1 quest labs, NJ and it worked against the 10 panel. I used Urinator to keep temp right. Jockstrap and place Urinator behind balls. worked perfectly. Only way to go.

thx! no balls to tuck under but ill figure something out lol
going to b ordering from urineluck.com

Moniqu, I am actually enduring this as we speak. I am a heavy equipment operator for a major construction company in SC, and got hit with a random drug test on Wednesday this week. I used 5.7-1 Quickfix Canadian version with the uric acid vial... I am yet to hear anything, but its only been a day, lol. I will let you know how it turns out. Also, I didn't trust any websites, and called Spectrum Labs directly to place my order. I have been reading that the 6.0 has been giving "cannot test sample" results, so I asked specifically for the 5.7-1 Canadian version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom