Scale

Unless you're talking a lot of weight, you generally need a scale that does grams. Some scales will also convert to ounces. I'd say easy to read and use. The rest is pretty much bells and whistles.

I have a little digital. I'm not going to weigh a phone book on it, but it does the job for postage. ;)

BTW - Stop by the post office to get a current postage card to keep with your scale, clean it after use, and never keep your green or baggies with your scale. That way, if the wrong people find it, it can't be misconstrued as intent to distribute.

:joint:

Cy

They sell the scale that Ur has (I just looked at his growjournal, 1st page) and an even smaller one at the headshops in my town. They both weigh grams and ounces and I think the smaller one is 15$

postage card? what for?

i found a small scale that wieghs as little as .1 gram, and up too 200 grams. so it's perfect. "200 x 0.1 GRAM DIGITAL POCKET SCALE - DELUXE PACKAGE
INCLUDES CALIBRATION WEIGHT & VIBRAKILL PAD. THE WORKS!"

with shipping its 16 dollars. should i go for it? (its off ebay) says its for weighing jewlery.. (gold etc.) haha

do i need the calibration weight? what is calibration, and will the scale "fall out of calibration" ? its like 5 more dollars with the calibration weight...

stonerbabe69 said:
postage card? what for?

i found a small scale that wieghs as little as .1 gram, and up too 200 grams. so it's perfect. "200 x 0.1 GRAM DIGITAL POCKET SCALE - DELUXE PACKAGE
INCLUDES CALIBRATION WEIGHT & VIBRAKILL PAD. THE WORKS!"

with shipping its 16 dollars. should i go for it? (its off ebay) says its for weighing jewlery.. (gold etc.) haha

sounds like a good deal to me and she said the postage card so it looks like you're weighing your mail with the scale

oic! so smart!!

my friend called me today and said he's giving me a belated birthday present and its gonna be thr grinder i need in a few days to a week or so. im siked. free grinder oh yeahhh. lol

Exactly, Cherry!

Keep the scale away from the bud and keep a postage card with it. Cops can THINK you were using it for other things, but can't prove it unless it's with other questionable items.

Have fun!

:joint:

Cy

stonerbabe69 said:
do i need the calibration weight? what is calibration, and will the scale "fall out of calibration" ? its like 5 more dollars with the calibration weight...

I personally like to get the calibration weight. Its basicly so you can check to see if your scale is on. I have a 100G calibration weight. You can also use money to see if your scale is on dot. A bill should weigh 1.0 grams.

If you put the calibration weight on and its off, you just hold down 'calibrate' and it should reset back pretty much.

If your scale allows it, you can also use 'tare' weighing. Another words you can put a container on your scale, tare it and it will go back to zero. Helps if you pick up anything bigger then an eighth. Its a pain trying to build a bud pyramid :laughtwo:

I have 2 scales both digital. And calibration weights. One scale is for shit under 100 grams, the other is for shit under 1000 grams. Got the bigger one from Ebay, didn't really need it but the price was right. $32 plus shipping. The small scale was given to me by a owner of a head shop cause I bouught so much stuff from him.

A Canadian Loonie should weigh exactly 7.0 grams.. 'cept i think the 1991 coin is only 6.9 grams (the Canadian Mint cheaped out on us that year)

thanks everyone. i think im going to get the one off ebay. it measures as low as .1 gram, and has a tray and has tare weighing. its only 16 bucks with shipping. what a freakin deal!! :-D

bought my scale for 70 bucks weighs mad weight watever if it was too much it was all business expenses...its definetly good to have though.

Wow..... the .01 is down to hundreths of a gram, that's good enough to measure plutonium if ya ask me & 100 gram capacity isn't even a 1/4 pound. All you really need is to get one that goes down to .10/tenths of grams, so you can make clean 1/8ths etc.... Mine is an 'Ashiba' that is .10 x 500gram, thats a pound+ capacity. It was maybe $20.00 with shipping off of eBay, they have a huge assortment of scales/prices, of course just go there and search for 'digital scales'. I've seen some ppl that've paid $65 - $90 for their scales which are no better than mine..........:smokin3:

ya ebay is wonderful I got a scale with cal weight and a case for 15 bucks shipped. I've had it for like a year now but I dropped it and one of the tabs for the battery thing broke but nothing some tape couldn't fix.

Back
Top Bottom