Scaredeecat First Grow White Widow & BB, Magic Bud, Critical Jack, Moby Dick #2

Good Growin!

Hi, just got done catching up on your awsome journal:nicethread::welldone:

Its been really fun and informative, from you and all the Deep Water Culture that help out, this site rocks!:yahoo: I just wish my comp could run it better...Is it just me or does anyone else have problems loading pages on this site? Its prolly the many many pages of info and pics and vids and everything I guess lol

But anyway, I am also still just learning about growing MJ but I think you are doing a great job, I hope you have a great harvest:yummy::yummy:
I have always been interested in white widow, not sure why, maybe its all those sugary trichomes those white strains seem to produce lol So please do a smoke report on that lady for us if you can!:roorrip::bongrip::rollit:

Oh and nice boat!! Really styling if you ask me:bravo: I bet you and your family have tons of fun taking her out. Thats a badass top she has too, definitley great to have for these blazing hot days.

Well, enjoy the water and those fish! All the best to ya, thanks again for the journal, I grow vicariously through yalls awsome journals lol:rollit::thanks:

Keep growin GOOD

Re: Good Growin!

Hi, just got done catching up on your awsome journal:nicethread::welldone:

Its been really fun and informative, from you and all the Deep Water Culture that help out, this site rocks!:yahoo: I just wish my comp could run it better...Is it just me or does anyone else have problems loading pages on this site? Its prolly the many many pages of info and pics and vids and everything I guess lol

But anyway, I am also still just learning about growing MJ but I think you are doing a great job, I hope you have a great harvest:yummy::yummy:
I have always been interested in white widow, not sure why, maybe its all those sugary trichomes those white strains seem to produce lol So please do a smoke report on that lady for us if you can!:roorrip::bongrip::rollit:

Oh and nice boat!! Really styling if you ask me:bravo: I bet you and your family have tons of fun taking her out. Thats a badass top she has too, definitley great to have for these blazing hot days.

Well, enjoy the water and those fish! All the best to ya, thanks again for the journal, I grow vicariously through yalls awsome journals lol:rollit::thanks:

Keep growin GOOD

thanks bro. it has been fun for me to do, and i have learned a bunch so the next gro should be better. oh ya some times if the thread has a bunch of pics it is slow somewhat but worth the wait

Hey, Im new to this forum, but I am very interested in your CJ progress because I started germ. my C.Jack seed in May (24th) with hydrophonics and I've been looking for some way to compare my progress. Its going pretty well (a little slower than expected) but do you have any tips/tricks that might be useful during the flowering/budding stage?

By the way, your plants are looking beautiful_

Hey, Im new to this forum, but I am very interested in your CJ progress because I started germ. my C.Jack seed in May (24th) with hydrophonics and I've been looking for some way to compare my progress. Its going pretty well (a little slower than expected) but do you have any tips/tricks that might be useful during the flowering/budding stage?

By the way, your plants are looking beautiful_

cj started slow but she jumped as soon as roots hit water and started taking over the cabinet, so i tied {lst} her down and she loved it. just watch the nutes i ran under manufaturers rec dose the whole grow and all was good. her buds have a sensi/skunky smell:rollit:

Timber cj is fallen

got it done today, cj is chopped,trimmed, and hung out to dry, she smells goooood:)

here something unique i think bud growing on leaf
cj_harvest_012.JPG

cj_harvest_013.JPG

cj_harvest_005.JPG

cj_harvest_006.JPG

cj_harvest_008.JPG

cj_harvest_009.JPG

cj_harvest_010.JPG

cj_harvest_007.JPG

cj_harvest_004.JPG

cj_harvest_011.JPG

:bravo: Congrats on the good harvest brother!

Need to spread some love before I can rep you again, but you deserve it! :goodjob:

For next time around you may want to try Rosemans Odor Control Bucket to please the wifey. Mine works great for airing out the living space next to my grow room. :thumb:

Timber cj is fallen

got it done today, cj is chopped,trimmed, and hung out to dry, she smells goooood:)

Eagerly awaiting the smoke-report on that one.

here something unique i think bud growing on leaf

The strain must have some chinensis genes in it. I checked a few 'bank descriptions but didn't see any mention but that doesn't mean anything as these days it seems like half the breeders mix and match other breeders' strains. Actually, the only strain that I know of that's currently being sold that lists having chinensis in its makeup is Soma Seeds' Somanna.

Be careful, I probably came close to burning down my house like that once. Was pulling out of the driveway when I thought I might have left the coffee pot turned on. I didn't, but when I got to the kitchen to check I saw that the stove's pilot light had caught my kitchen towel on fire.

Oh, and congratulations on your harvest!

:bravo: Congrats on the good harvest brother!

Need to spread some love before I can rep you again, but you deserve it! :goodjob:

For next time around you may want to try Rosemans Odor Control Bucket to please the wifey. Mine works great for airing out the living space next to my grow room. :thumb:

ya i got one in the cabinet but the living area i do not, i think i will build one for that

Back
Top Bottom