Sced from CT!

Y Griega has a lot of thc but thats at ideal conditions. Theres so many strains and I want to smoke and grow them all but I dont know if thats possible if I had 2 lifetimes. With cfl sidelighting is good to have and the benefit of cfl is they are compact and can fit in many spaces with hardly any heat. I use my cfl to start seedlings as they are very good at that compared the a hps which tends to burn seedlings. So if you can have more cfl then thats great. They even have fixtures that hold 2 cfl that look like batwings.

I thought I covered the bloombastic in a previous post. You should use half the recommended amount on the side of the bottle and I would use it after the plants have been identified for sex so in other words once the preflowering phase is over. But they are ok to use at any time.

When did I knock you? If anything I probably did that to myself. Everyone starts somewhere and thats cool as long as you start learn from mistakes and keep going. But no I didnt knock you. You have a decent amount of light so thats already a leg up on a lot of new growers. You use nutes or have them thats also better then a lot so your on the right path.

Build my own ,,, canopyes, I dont want the bill for HIPs just CFLs , My Cable bill is to much !!!! I have tents,, Being New sucks !!!

Cool ! Yes I am 56 yrs old but !Learning what to say and what not to say !? Maybe I need a mentor ? Kind of like AA but to grow ? Something to think about ? Hey A Sponsor on growing , Of course it must be a Monitor ? with the sight and have ut most value ?

Well im gonna go eat and then go to sleep. Hope the things I have said help you out some. Good luck and when you can take photos make a grow journal and I will subscribe there.Take it easy

Back
Top Bottom